Home General Discussion

Cigar.com is now on Facebook

krebsiekrebsie BlogAdministrator, Editor, Everyone, FileAdministrator, ForumsAdministrator, GalleryAdministrator, MembershipAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, ReaderAdministrator, ReaderUser, Registered Users, SystemAdministrator, Trusted Users Posts: 64 admin

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know Cigar.com is now on Facebook and feel to show your support by clicking the Thumbs up icon next to Cigar.com

Cigar.com Facebook Page

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    So what happened to the old one?

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    So does this mean we gotta tuck-in our shirts and act all respectable? Can we still post pics like this:

or this:

Or how about this:

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    WTF just happened to this thread?? lol
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    Zena Fulsom?....
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Krieg:
    WTF just happened to this thread?? lol
    No complaints!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    krebsie:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know Cigar.com is now on Facebook and feel to show your support by clicking the Thumbs up icon next to Cigar.com

Cigar.com Facebook Page

Facebook Rock and Roll! Im there number 18
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    xmacro:
    So does this mean we gotta tuck-in our shirts and act all respectable? Can we still post pics like this:

or this:

Or how about this:

Nice touch by the way!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    WTF, now cigar.com got on this pansy facebook wagon? ::::shakes head:::: what's next, a myspace page. Oh and twitter too! lordy...

btw, I like the inspirational posters!!!!
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    phobicsquirrel:
    WTF, now cigar.com got on this pansy facebook wagon? ::::shakes head:::: what's next, a myspace page. Oh and twitter too! lordy...

btw, I like the inspirational posters!!!!
    +1 Cigar.Com on Facebook
    KCW not
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    id love to support ccom. but signing up to face book is one thing i will never do. :(
  • mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464
    And why is that?
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Might have to check this out.
  • bluezulubluezulu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 108
    That is cool. Maybe daily specials will be put on there just for f.b..
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    Am I the only person under 40 that doent have some sort of socical networking page
    mrpillow:
    And why is that?
    because i really dont care if someone who used to be in the same school as me who i never spoke to is 'having a cup of tea'
    i like to stay in the real world as much as possible, so id rather drop by a mates house to see them, than post on their wall, or what ever its called. it just annoys me that some times ill go out with my group of friends and half of them will sit around on there phones on facebook all night as apose to interacting with the group.
    jship079:
    Am I the only person under 40 that doent have some sort of socical networking page
    lol no your not, im the only other one though lol
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Social networking sites like facebook are for people with friends around the country but are too dang lazy to write an email and too impersonal to make a phone call..... ie ME! I'm in
  • TheDrifterTheDrifter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 83
    sol1821:
    mrpillow:
    And why is that?
    because i really dont care if someone who used to be in the same school as me who i never spoke to is 'having a cup of tea'
    i like to stay in the real world as much as possible, so id rather drop by a mates house to see them, than post on their wall, or what ever its called. it just annoys me that some times ill go out with my group of friends and half of them will sit around on there phones on facebook all night as apose to interacting with the group.
    It's funny how different facebook is now compared to how it was when I started college. Originally you could add your classes to your profile and see who was in your class, which was awesome if you wanted to do study groups and so forth. Now though it's definitely lost it's appeal to me, because like you, I could care less that you're drinking tea.
    sol1821:
    jship079:
    lol no your not, im the only other one though lol
    Hold the line!!! I do feel myself in the minority, well at least there are three things here I'm in the minority on... And I'm proud of it!
    sirfoster83:
    Social networking sites like facebook are for people with friends around the country but are too dang lazy to write an email and too impersonal to make a phone call..... ie ME! I'm in
    true. however it isn't exactly helping people with their social skills or their language skills. I'm not all that old but since blogs, forums and even places like facebook/myspace and text messaging people have started to really dumb themselves down. I've seen it with many kids just through a few years of school.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    phobicsquirrel:
    sirfoster83:
    true. however it isn't exactly helping people with their social skills or their language skills. I'm not all that old but since blogs, forums and even places like facebook/myspace and text messaging people have started to really dumb themselves down. I've seen it with many kids just through a few years of school.
    You are dead right! The text messaging has been the biggest part of this to me. What ever happened to actually spelling!! OMG that pisses me the f*ck off! lol
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    phobicsquirrel:
    sirfoster83:
    I totally agree with you. There is no substitution for actual socialization. I really only use facebook to stay in touch with people but rarely even do that.
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 583
    I'm in.

My personal opinion, as with all things technology, is that it is there to be used for your benefit rather than for you to become a slave to it. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but to refuse to use some technology because others allow it to control them seems illogical to me.
    PuroFreak:
    phobicsquirrel:
    sirfoster83:
    You are dead right! The text messaging has been the biggest part of this to me. What ever happened to actually spelling!! OMG that pisses me the f*ck off! lol
    lol... omfg!!! hehe..
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    phobicsquirrel:
    PuroFreak:
    phobicsquirrel:
    sirfoster83:
    lol... omfg!!! hehe..
    I blame the internet for rotting my grammar, I actually have to put effort into doing it right sometimes.
  • 24footjet24footjet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 132
    I'm the 4th with no facebook page. The few, the proud...:)