Home General Discussion

YES! Yesterday Was A 3 Cigar Day. How was Your Labor Day?

TheDuckofDeathTheDuckofDeath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 20
Being a single dad to a 9yr old, it's very rare that I even get a chance to enjoy 2 cigars in a day. But yesterday was a beautifull day. It started with my first house blend sun grown, very impressed(thank you Jeff). My son is hooked on the survivor shows, so I showed him how to make a snare, while enjoying a smoke that will be increadable with age.
Next, off to the driving range and a Nica Libre that had over 1yr of age on it-yummi. After a red beans and rice dinner, I was talked into going to the pond to fish. Now that was a tough decision(LOL). I selected a Quesada Tributo over a Ruination. Caught a couple of bass and was sorta dissapointed in the Quesada. Maybe I had my taste buds psyched for a Ruination, but overall what a wonderfull day.

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    TheDuckofDeath:
    Being a single dad to a 9yr old, it's very rare that I even get a chance to enjoy 2 cigars in a day. But yesterday was a beautifull day. It started with my first house blend sun grown, very impressed(thank you Jeff). My son is hooked on the survivor shows, so I showed him how to make a snare, while enjoying a smoke that will be increadable with age. Next, off to the driving range and a Nica Libre that had over 1yr of age on it-yummi. After a red beans and rice dinner, I was talked into going to the pond to fish. Now that was a tough decision(LOL). I selected a Quesada Tributo over a Ruination. Caught a couple of bass and was sorta dissapointed in the Quesada. Maybe I had my taste buds psyched for a Ruination, but overall what a wonderfull day.
    Soumds like an awesome day! I worked, so of course, I hate you;)
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    3 for me as well. Not a bad day all and all.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Three for me too....glad to see I wasn't the only one :)
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    HA! I'll see your 3 and raise you 2.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Sounds like a great day. It was a 2 dayer for me, which is a lot for me. So the Tributo didn't do it for you? I've got a few I haven't tried yet. I did end my day on the Ruination, and it's just such a damn good stick. It's now about 9:30 am and I want another one.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Over the 4 day weekend I put away 17 sticks while off camping. It was an awesome weekend but still hot as hades down here.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    fla-gypsy:
    Over the 4 day weekend I put away 17 sticks while off camping. It was an awesome weekend but still hot as hades down here.
    Impressive! I went camping a couple of weeks ago for 7 days and put down about 9 sticks. For some reason I can't enjoy cigars that much while camping. Not sure why. Well if I had a hammock, than maybe.
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Nice!
    I was lucky enough to enjoy one... any more would have messed with the physical activities tho... 20 mile bike ride and an hour of raquetball
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    2 cigar day for me (thats a rareity). The second one was with my Father In-Law after a great meal. We had a couple of special cigars from an ISOM.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    phobicsquirrel:
    fla-gypsy:
    Impressive! I went camping a couple of weeks ago for 7 days and put down about 9 sticks. For some reason I can't enjoy cigars that much while camping. Not sure why. Well if I had a hammock, than maybe.
    One of my camping pals showed up with a box full of smokes and I already had 14 with me. I ended up bringing a few home also.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Got a chest cold Thursday and started to feel better on Saturday so I had two that night. Well, woke up Sunday with a head cold and haven't had one since. Tonight might be the night.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Zip for me, I was out with the Family all day and didnt get back until WAY late!