Home General Discussion

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!

millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
Just wanted to wish all my fellow botl's a great holiday weekend....enjoy the time we have, with family, friends , good food and smokes...!!!

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    millennium115:
    Just wanted to wish all my fellow botl's a great holiday weekend....enjoy the time we have, with family, friends , good food and smokes...!!!
    My thoughts exactly. Enjoy the weekend everyone.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    kaspera79:
    millennium115:
    I wish everyone would quite telling me what to do. "happy Labor Day" this and "enjoy your weekend" that...

Like this morning, I get up thinking it's going to be a great weekend, holiday, nice weather, "Happy Labor Day Honey" I say. She looks at me with still half closed eyes and whispers... "I want you to re-stain the fence"...

Happy Labor Day my ass !! LOL
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    I celebrated by getting Kellys deal. Woooo
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    millennium115:
    I wish everyone would quite telling me what to do. "happy Labor Day" this and "enjoy your weekend" that...

Like this morning, I get up thinking it's going to be a great weekend, holiday, nice weather, "Happy Labor Day Honey" I say. She looks at me with still half closed eyes and whispers... "I want you to re-stain the fence"...

LOL OOOOOOOOOOOO Snap. hey atleast you have time to smoke now!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    millennium115:

.. Hey, Laker I was only making a suggestion.. (jfk) Okay, Everyone EXCEPT Laker, have a good weekend. Laker, you go paint the fence.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    kaspera79:
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    millennium115:

.. Hey, Laker I was only making a suggestion.. (jfk) Okay, Everyone EXCEPT Laker, have a good weekend. Laker, you go paint the fence.
    I'm on it!!! You guy's just go along without me. NO, NO, you have a great weekend and don't give it another thought. I'll just stay home and stain the fence.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Know what I'm doing for Labor Day? Working. Yup. Cool huh? And I'm freaking bored as SH!T