Home General Discussion

Just placed my first order!

BeardedYetiBeardedYeti Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 21
I just placed my first order from C.Com, the 7-stick House Blend sampler...

Start the "jonesing," I reckon!

~Brian the Bearded

Comments

• The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Can't go wrong with the House Blends....(mmmmmm Purple Label)
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Sweet. Welcome to the fold....
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Oh you've messed up now! Soon you'll be starting your every day with the Daily Deal, buying humidors, talking to folks you know about things they don't know, and then you'll have to come back here to talk to us, because we know, and understand. Happy to have you along, if you're like the rest of us, it's a lifetime ride, and we just keep smiling :)
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Amos Umwhat:
    Oh you've messed up now! Soon you'll be starting your every day with the Daily Deal, buying humidors, talking to folks you know about things they don't know, and then you'll have to come back here to talk to us, because we know, and understand. Happy to have you along, if you're like the rest of us, it's a lifetime ride, and we just keep smiling :)
    +1. Welcome to the madness.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Ahhhh the joy of being a young cigar smoker. An exciting time in ones life. To better prepare you for the road ahead might I suggest you buy the largest humidor you can afford or several large coolers. Trust me. You will need them soon.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    BeardedYeti:
    the 7-stick House Blend sampler...
    I keep meaning to buy one or two of those and then hide them at the bottom somewhere and forget about them for a year or two.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    The Cank:
    Can't go wrong with the House Blends....(mmmmmm Purple Label)
    +1
  • bluezulubluezulu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 108
    Congratz.. I just tried to call in and check on an order that is missing items. Called 10 minutes before 9 and I have been on hold over 30 minutes. I wonder if they have left and left me on hold? Ughh. But yea almost always stellar service.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    bluezulu:
    Congratz.. I just tried to call in and check on an order that is missing items. Called 10 minutes before 9 and I have been on hold over 30 minutes. I wonder if they have left and left me on hold? Ughh. But yea almost always stellar service.
    I guess they closed a little bit early? But I'm guessing I'd leave 10 min early too if there wasn't anything else to do.
  • bluezulubluezulu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 108
    They were open when I called. Was on hold past closing.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Congrats on becoming obsessed!!!

Oh, and apologize to your wallet now... it may be the last time it likes you!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    BeardedYeti:
    I just placed my first order from C.Com, the 7-stick House Blend sampler...

Start the "jonesing," I reckon!

~Brian the Bearded
    That was my first order as well, now I buy house blends by the box and need yet another Humi to store everything