Saturday Deal 8-28-10

2»

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    kellyg:
    ejenne87:
    kellyg:
    cooch36:
    happy b day Kelly you share my sons he's 5. you going to tell us your real age? lol
    I will be 22 on the 6th :)
    My 23rd is November 23rd... Maybe you can hook us all up with something SUPER awesome that weekend in honor of the most AWESOME person on these forums?!
    haha i can see what I can do for that weekend too :)
    If you are still doing these deals in March I hope you do something big on the 26th! I'm gonna need something to cheer me up since I'm turning 30...
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    PuroFreak:
    kellyg:
    ejenne87:
    kellyg:
    cooch36:
    happy b day Kelly you share my sons he's 5. you going to tell us your real age? lol
    I will be 22 on the 6th :)
    My 23rd is November 23rd... Maybe you can hook us all up with something SUPER awesome that weekend in honor of the most AWESOME person on these forums?!
    haha i can see what I can do for that weekend too :)
    If you are still doing these deals in March I hope you do something big on the 26th! I'm gonna need something to cheer me up since I'm turning 30...
    ah haha! You old ***! (heh, I'll be turning 30 five days after you, so I can call you that!)
  • kellygkellyg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 374
    surfingzeeko:
    kellyg:
    Please dont post the deal or price on the forum..... thanks
    yeah let's keep it on the dl for Kelly, she's the best let's not burn any bridges, only cigars lol. BTW, happy b-day :) can't believe you're a year younger than me and have such a chill job.
    haha thanks and this is the best job to have! :)