Home General Discussion

Officailly on the cabinet hunt guys

Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
yes....finally decided to bight the bullet and get myself a 3000 count cabinet....dont have a choice, need way more storage and it will be nice to have one in general so when my roommate moves out and i convert a room to office/cigar lounge it will look great in there....i found quite a few for 599 plus shipping which is a great price...but not completely sold just yet

Comments

• Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    yes....finally decided to bight the bullet and get myself a 3000 count cabinet....dont have a choice, need way more storage and it will be nice to have one in general so when my roommate moves out and i convert a room to office/cigar lounge it will look great in there....i found quite a few for 599 plus shipping which is a great price...but not completely sold just yet
    Good for you! I was also looking at similar cabinets in that range then somehow ended up getting an Aristocrat cabinet humidor...still not sure how that happened lol...hopefully it will be done in 2-3 weeks.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Same here bro. Im selling things just to get that End table I showed you a few weeks ago.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Yea I started shopping and it didn't take me long to keep upping my budget until I was looking at Aristocrat. Great quality and I'll be in Dallas this Xmas so I can pick it up at there shop so I don't have to pay shipping. I have heard guys talking about there cheaper cabinet humis and I haven't heard anyone really complaining about quality tho. You definitely get more room for the $.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    lol...well u guys started bombing me so hard plus the lottle it was hard not to get a cabinet! lol
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Personally, I've always had my eye on the coffee table humidor:

Think I might have to give Waxing Moon a call and see what he can do, if I ever get a place bigger than my current apt

i like them too but my livign room just gets to hot for it and will ruin the cigars....thats why i like the cabinets
  • RippRipp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 125
    Yeah I have been thinking about grabbin a cabinet as well. Local stick shop is selling one of their old ones for 300. Working on the wife.... haha
    dam thats cheap! lol
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    I really want a cabinet but I think this would fit my lifestyle a little more.

I really want temperature control. And something that doesn't look bad next to my bookshelves.

• fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    dude, look into having one ustom made. get much better quality . you saw mine, right
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    stephen_hannibal:

I really want temperature control. And something that doesn't look bad next to my bookshelves.

Stephen.. Who makes that???!!!! That is awesome. I want one!!!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    KCW:
    stephen_hannibal:

KCW you have a PM.

• KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    stephen_hannibal:
    KCW:
    stephen_hannibal:

KCW you have a PM.

Gracias PM returned
    yeah i saw that...they actually made one temp controlled and humidity coontrolled for a very reasonable price of like 1200 or something like that...awesome deal if u ask me especially if u like to go out of town and cant be worried with the temp or anything...
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    stephen_hannibal:

That is pimp!
  • RippRipp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 125
    Hey Joey I sent you a PM about that the cabinet I was talking about.
    cabinet has almost been purchased gentlemen...I take a look at it tommorrow afternoon and if the wood is good with no mold, crack, or splinters in it then ill be buying myself a awesome cabinet!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    That's awesome. Can't wait to get my own.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    xmacro:
    Personally, I've always had my eye on the coffee table humidor:

Think I might have to give Waxing Moon a call and see what he can do, if I ever get a place bigger than my current apt

<br. I Love this table