Home General Discussion

Flying Pig

lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
Heard DE was discontinuing these....... Any truth to that blasphemous rumor?

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Seriously doubt that seeing as they released a new Flying Pig at IPCPR.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    A new vitola? Bigger or smaller?
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    I don't have size info, but they are continuing with it but there is a major shortage of liga privada that is about to take place. No new shipments until next year and they includes the pigs. However, you may see some dirty rats at cigar.com very soon HINT HINT
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Phew.... I knew about the supply shortage, but I'm glad to hear that there will be more in the future. I'm definitely going to be gettin some Dirty Rat Bastids!!!!!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Alex Svenson:
    I don't have size info, but they are continuing with it but there is a major shortage of liga privada that is about to take place. No new shipments until next year and they includes the pigs. However, you may see some dirty rats at cigar.com very soon HINT HINT
    In your opinion what do you like most? LP-9, Flying Pig or Dirty Rat??
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    and what would the pricing be for singles on the dirty rats?
    Alex Svenson:
    I had the pleasure of smoking a Dirty Rat several times and though they are pricey you guys have to try them. You know Ccom will do a good deal for us. I strongly suggest you guys try this one.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    wouldnt happen to have any on hand would you?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    pigas are hard to come by these days.

thats what you get when you sacrifice quantity for quality.

im ok with that.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    T-52 pigs are coming soon (I think this fall is what I read?) too!!!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    kuzi16:
    pigas are hard to come by these days.

thats what you get when you sacrifice quantity for quality.

im ok with that.
    My local B&E has them still... I was there today and they were around $13-$16 dollars... I think...

I wasn't looking for them, so wasn't paying attention to the price.
    docbp87:
    Yeah that was the new release at IPCPR but Steve Saka didn't have any. I didn't ask for any but he told me when he handed me some other stuff. If you ever get a chance to meet and talk to Steve Saka he is a great guy. He remembered me at IPCPR from when he met me earlier this year in Kansas City. I thought that was amazing given the amount of people he meets at all the events and functions he attends.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    jsnake:
    docbp87:
    Yeah that was the new release at IPCPR but Steve Saka didn't have any. I didn't ask for any but he told me when he handed me some other stuff. If you ever get a chance to meet and talk to Steve Saka he is a great guy. He remembered me at IPCPR from when he met me earlier this year in Kansas City. I thought that was amazing given the amount of people he meets at all the events and functions he attends.
    and THAT is the mark of a good business man.