Home General Discussion

Rocky Patel Event in Madison, MS

wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
Hops and Habanas (next to the Madison walmart). 5 to 7 pm

Finally an event in Mississippi! CHolmes, this is the date you come back to Madison, right? Look them up :P Well...you and any other BOTL in the south. Not too sure what's involved. Have to go back and ask the owners.

Figures. I move out of Texas, then boom! A La Flor Dominicana event. Now I'm moving out of Madison and guess what?! A Rocky Patel event 12 hours after I leave! I think God hates me...

Comments

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    wwhwang:
    Hops and Habanas (next to the Madison walmart). 5 to 7 pm

Finally an event in Mississippi! CHolmes, this is the date you come back to Madison, right? Look them up :P Well...you and any other BOTL in the south. Not too sure what's involved. Have to go back and ask the owners.

Figures. I move out of Texas, then boom! A La Flor Dominicana event. Now I'm moving out of Madison and guess what?! A Rocky Patel event 12 hours after I leave! I think God hates me...
    what date? I won't be back in town until 8/29
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Oooh. Thought you'd be in on the 25th. It's this upcoming Wednesday.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    I went to a RP event today. I think maybe God loves you. You aren't missing much
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    TatuajeVI:
    I went to a RP event today. I think maybe God loves you. You aren't missing much
    I too went to an RP event today. It wasn't too thrilling... Other than I got my hands on some o' them fancy new Edge Sumatras, and a personal fav of mine - the RP Sun grown...
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    GadwinDuil:
    TatuajeVI:
    I too went to an RP event today. It wasn't too thrilling... Other than I got my hands on some o' them fancy new Edge Sumatras, and a personal fav of mine - the RP Sun grown...
    Went to this event with Phil and it pretty much sucked!!!! I like the B&M and the owners and employees are really cool, as well as most of the customers. But the event and cigar left me wanting more.