Home Non Cigar Related

Self Reviews at work....

NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
Working on mine as we speak. Anyone else have to do these? Really takes the pressure of your boss huh? They dont have to do much, and still get to give you only a .5% raise......

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Strange. If you can recommend yourself for promotion and a 25% raise!! Why not.
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
    I have to do one every year. dont really get why. havent got a raise in three years and dont think one will be coming ever again! so i dont know why they waste my time and their money
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    Hell, we have to do them quarterly, and they keep changing the metrics we are supposed to grade on. PITA.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    We are doing them every 6 months and they will kick your behind good when money is available for a raise and give you miraculous ones when no money is available
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    I have my meeting tomorrow. The employees fill it out first and then the employee meets with their boss to discuss the results.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Maybe I'm lucky cause on my last one my director gave me all the highest scores.
    Hopefully this will show up at some point in my pay check.

• LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    Goldy:
    I have my meeting tomorrow. The employees fill it out first and then the employee meets with their boss to discuss the results.
    Same with me, my boss actually gave me higher marks than I gave myself and I got 3.5 percent...guess I should be happy with that.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Luko:
    Goldy:
    Same with me, my boss actually gave me higher marks than I gave myself and I got 3.5 percent...guess I should be happy with that.
    3.5% I dont even understand this number!! :)
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Ours is strictly for calulating bonuses and they fall between 7.5-15% Raises are determined from some black magic and are usually much much lower because bonuses are cheaper for the company.