Home General Discussion

Love the cigar industry.

betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
What other hobby will have the vice president or director of a company call you up and ask if you want to hang out just because you enjoy their products? Hung out with Guillermo Leon of La Aurora cigars and Barry from A Cigar Smoker, really fun night. Smoked a BME and a 107 corona (favorite size) drank some great rum and had amazing italian food for dinner. Such a fun night. As an aside, anyone tried the Guillermo Leon signature line or the La Aurora Corojo? Very interested in these and havn't gotten a chance to light them up.

Comments

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    u must have made an impression....did u go to the convention in NO?
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    betasynn:
    What other hobby will have the vice president or director of a company call you up and ask if you want to hang out just because you enjoy their products? Hung out with Guillermo Leon of La Aurora cigars and Barry from A Cigar Smoker, really fun night. Smoked a BME and a 107 corona (favorite size) drank some great rum and had amazing italian food for dinner. Such a fun night. As an aside, anyone tried the Guillermo Leon signature line or the La Aurora Corojo? Very interested in these and havn't gotten a chance to light them up.
    I have had the Aurora Corojo, very tasty stick....
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    betasynn:
    Tell me about it. Met Guillermo at IPCPR and was invited to his private party which was amazing. He sat down and talked to me at his booth in a private booth. Funny thing is Barry was there too lol. Guillermo has invited me to Pro Cigar in February in the DR. Just an amazing man. Made me feel like I was part of his family. Glad you got to meet him and hang out. Possibly we will see each other at Pro Cigar???? The new Guillermo Leon cigars are my favorite from IPCPR. Fantastic cigars!
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    I have been going through a bunch of La Aurora's recently and find them to be fantastic for the money. Great blends, great construction, great prices. If you haven't checked out these smokes, CCOM has a good 5 stick sampler from them.
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283