Home General Discussion

Cigar Bar people...

KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
@#$...." After talking to this new guy for a bit, I figured out quickly he really had no clue what the hell he was talking about. I told him I thought that company was garbage and he looked at me like I had a 3rd eye....oh well...if he likes ordering dried out cigars from someone who has crap customer service, more power to him...he obviously thinks I was smoking crack...ignorance is bliss. It is so hard finding someone who REALLY knows about cigars, and how to appreciate them these days.

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Well Mr. Krieg that should make the little South East Herf a little more enjoyable eh?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Lol. Those that get acustomed to that site tend not to venture out more, I guess. I was actually surprised that the devil site had fans on facebook. I have to admit that there are some blends from Gurkha on there that don't seem to show up in any other site, so I was tempted. But the question is...do I really want the headache? By the way, Krieg, you finish the rest of the swishers?
  • TokinstogieTokinstogie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 43
    I get T@@$@$ catalogs all the time, I get a real kick out of all the goofy lables in their hobo bundles.........quite original I might add...........I wouldn't try any, even at a buck fifty a pop. placed an order a couple of years ago, it didn't go well.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Hayblet:
    Well Mr. Krieg that should make the little South East Herf a little more enjoyable eh?
    good point hayblet, I'm really looking forward to he herf now!
    wwhwang:
    Lol. Those that get acustomed to that site tend not to venture out more, I guess. I was actually surprised that the devil site had fans on facebook. I have to admit that there are some blends from Gurkha on there that don't seem to show up in any other site, so I was tempted. But the question is...do I really want the headache? By the way, Krieg, you finish the rest of the swishers?
    whatever you do, don't order anything from that site...I ordered 1 time for a nice RP sampler...and the cigars came dried out and cracked...not worth the headache buddy....as to the swishers...thankfully stan only made me smoke one, and that's all I'm gonna smoke! Are you asking because you want me to bomb you with the rest??? :)
    Tokinstogie:
    I get T@@$@$ catalogs all the time, I get a real kick out of all the goofy lables in their hobo bundles.........quite original I might add...........I wouldn't try any, even at a buck fifty a pop. placed an order a couple of years ago, it didn't go well.
    i used to get that catalog too, it usually went straight into the trash can...reminded me of reading a used car sales ad.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I always have people ask me about their regular offers of 30 sticks for $30....... I tell them, "Well, if you wanna smoke 30 cigars that will ruin your opinion of cigars for the rest of your life, then good luck with that."
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    What always makes me laugh is how in th catalog they tallk how cigar A is rolled with the highest standards by th most skilled rollers, and then in the picture the cigar is cracked and dented. If thats the best cigar they could find to take a pic of I can only imagine what the others look like!