Home General Discussion

New C.Com Sun Grown - Blended by A.J.!!

2»

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    got a box of Torps today will have one after work tonight me thinks!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    I just had to order a second box today, I got the torps this time. I've had a few more from my first order and I really enjoy them. Great draw and burn and very tasty!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I also got in a box of torpedos today. After sending ten out to illinoisgolf I sat down and smoked one. First impression is that it is definitely an AJ Fernandez blend, second impression is that while it is a solid cigar, I think the cross-country trip took a toll on them and a few weeks of nap time are in order to get them settled down. Definitely a solid buy and one I know I'll be coming back to.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    I ordered mine today can't wait to try these out.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Just Ordered my box today ... doing a split with millenium115 .......... Ordered the Torps
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Just ordered a box 2 days ago...I must say, the staff at CCom are very nice and supportive of troops! Even got the $40 deal thrown in with the free shipping! Can't wait until they arrive....just wish the weather would cool down a little bit over here lol
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Placed an order for a couple of 5 packs, looking forward to them.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    j0z3r:
    I also got in a box of torpedos today. After sending ten out to illinoisgolf I sat down and smoked one. First impression is that it is definitely an AJ Fernandez blend, second impression is that while it is a solid cigar, I think the cross-country trip took a toll on them and a few weeks of nap time are in order to get them settled down. Definitely a solid buy and one I know I'll be coming back to.
    Glad to hear it has potential. I just ordered a 5 pack of Robustos today.