Home General Discussion

Question for Canadian BOTL - Closed

wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
Hey guys. As some of you know, I'm being forced out of here by my family and I'm moving to Kitchener, Ontario with my fiancee. I guess it should be two questions for my brothers in the land of beavers, maple leaves, and moose.

Any of you guys around that area? And do you guys still get good deals calling in orders to CCom?

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    wwhwang:
    Hey guys. As some of you know, I'm being forced out of here by my family and I'm moving to Kitchener, Ontario with my fiancee. I guess it should be two questions for my brothers in the land of beavers, maple leaves, and moose.

Any of you guys around that area? And do you guys still get good deals calling in orders to CCom?
    Don't live anywhere near there but YES we can still get GREAT deals from C.COM. You will find that Jeff Jackson will become a very good friend. Only drawback is the extra shipping time.
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    +1 Jeff Jackson

He is your man for everything needed in the great white north...wait, you're a little south of that, but you might get some snow a time or 2. I am in Ontario, but quite a bit north of you...and yes, I often see moose, and had a beaver splash me with his tail just last week.

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    camgfs:
    +1 Jeff Jackson

He is your man for everything needed in the great white north...wait, you're a little south of that, but you might get some snow a time or 2. I am in Ontario, but quite a bit north of you...and yes, I often see moose, and had a beaver splash me with his tail just last week.

Jim told me to call Jeff, too. Huh...only Jeff Jackson? It's like telling me to cheat on someone...sorry Kelly :( lol.

But where are you, camgfs? I guess since I'm out of Mississippi, I'll be more able to see some BOTL in Canada or the northern states.
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Enjoy having access to legal Habanos... and paying an arm and a leg for them.
    docbp87:
    Enjoy having access to legal Habanos... and paying an arm and a leg for them.
    Yeah, I know, right? One Montecristo no. 2 is worth 2 OpusX? Hell no.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    I actually will be in Kitchener on a personal matter tomorrow, I was born there. I live about 6 hours away but get with 1.5 each week traveling on business. Stellar ccom deals, Jeff handles cdn orders, if you want direction on habanos let me know.
    Diamondog:
    I actually will be in Kitchener on a personal matter tomorrow, I was born there. I live about 6 hours away but get with 1.5 each week traveling on business. Stellar ccom deals, Jeff handles cdn orders, if you want direction on habanos let me know.
    Nice. I actually won't be in Kitchener til the 25th. But I'd love some direction on habanos. With all the horror stories, they either seem expensive as all hell or counterfeit.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    I live South of Kitchener ...... In Buffalo NY ........ We need to get together once you get settled in Wayne
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    Welcome to Canada. In Ottawa here, but get down to the Kitchener area a couple of times a year. Will be about 3 hours north of there in October. Will be visiting family in Sauble Beach
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    wwhwang:

////////woah....sorry to hear about your family issues..this is weird....this is weird....I just sent you an pm....then just now, searched for 'canada'...this forum popped up....Kitchener is 10 minutes from me....what are the odds???
    The oldest cigar shop in canada is located in kitchener, they are online...have some cigars listed...so you can check out the prices...if you search 'walper + tobacco dot com' you can have a look (& cry when you look at the prices...or the US botls will know how good they have it and rejoice) ccom blows the doors off them...except for the cubans
    Wow. This old thread popped back up lol. I'm here til my business with the VA clears up. Until then, my plans to go to Kitchener are delayed. And yeah...I checked the Canadian B&Ms and their online prices...I cried. Might as well stock up on Opus X here in MS. I could buy entire boxes of great cigars here for what it costs for a 5 pack of Cohibas there.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Wang, can you send me a PM...how much longer are you going to be at your current address? :)
    Nick2021:
    Wang, can you send me a PM...how much longer are you going to be at your current address? :)
    PM sent.
    wwhwang:
    Wow. This old thread popped back up lol. I'm here til my business with the VA clears up. Until then, my plans to go to Kitchener are delayed. And yeah...I checked the Canadian B&Ms and their online prices...I cried. Might as well stock up on Opus X here in MS. I could buy entire boxes of great cigars here for what it costs for a 5 pack of Cohibas there.
    ////sorry about bringing up the past :) yes, buy lots of boxes, because prices here are basically msrp and then some...