Home General Discussion

House Blends

quix24quix24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 66
Hey everyone, I recently ordered one each of the Blue and Cameroon Label and was if anyone here has ever had one and what they thought. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I've enjoyed the Blue with lots of rest, but haven't had the Cameroon yet. The Brazilian is pretty good too. Hell, for the price it's amazing.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    The blue is not my cup of tea. Not that it is bad, just too mild for my liking so if you're a mild guy, then you should like it. For the price, the cameroon is very good. I'm also a big fan of the cuban and corojo. The brazilian gets a lot of good pub on here but I tend to stay away from most maduro wrappers unless they have a kick to it. i.e. Diesel, LHCOF, Perdomo Grand Cru Maduro.
  • quix24quix24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 66
    Thanks guy, I plan on getting around to all of the house blends I just happened to choose the Blue and Cameroon this time around. I recently had my first Diesel with about 3 weeks of rest and loved it. I like to have a mild cigar during the day because its so hot here right now.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the Brazilian label... nice thick and creamy smoke... i didn't enjoy the cuban label, but I ten to dislike similar sticks ie. Sol Cubano... I have a red robusto and purple torp resting... I'm making my way through the Ccom lables, but man... I really recommend the Brazilian... they had a DD for 8 sticks (2 of each vitola) a while back and I grabbed 3 of the Brazilians... wish I would have gotten more...
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    im with rob too, loved the Brazilian...and Red label for that matter. Both great smokes.
  • GentlemanGentleman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    Brazilian is amazing, and so is the price
  • quix24quix24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 66
    Well I'm sold, deffinately picking up a Brazilian with the next order.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Anyone had the Corojo? It says it's a Pepin blend...

• Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    stephen_hannibal:

I've got a box of Corojo churchill's. They are pretty tasty and definitely a Pepin blend.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Duder2:
    stephen_hannibal:

I've got a box of Corojo churchill's. They are pretty tasty and definitely a Pepin blend.
    How are they from Vitola to Vitola? I ask because I tend to hate churchills....

• vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
    i got the house blend sampler and for the most part really loved it. I loved the cuban label. corojo was a close second followed by red label. those three were really good. i had a little draw issue with the red ,but it was still smokable. didnt care for the purple or the blue, maybe was the stick. now the brazilian label is a bit of a problem. the construction of the one i got wasnt to good. but i went ahead an tried my hardest to smoke it . the wrapper was coming un done before i cut it. i think im gonna order a few more brazilian to try again. i only smoked about a inch in before the wrapper became a real pain. and it was really good at the start. maybe could have been the best. sadly outta frustration i gave up on it.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    quix24:
    Hey everyone, I recently ordered one each of the Blue and Cameroon Label and was if anyone here has ever had one and what they thought. Thanks in advance!
    Welcome, Quix, love the avatar!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    the cameroon label has more taste than many high end sticks.

and they age well.