IPCPR With Pictures!!

2»

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Is that Illusione 888 a candela?
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    wow. you bas-tard! :)
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Was that an AVO Nub? also how do you get tickets to this?
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    sightunseen:
    Is that Illusione 888 a candela?
    Yes it is
    Hayblet:
    Yes an AVO nub and Perdomo Lot 23 Nubs and CAO Brazilia Nubs. In order to get tickets you have to be in the cigar industry such as a manufacturer, importer, retailer, sales rep, media, etc. This is not open to the public. It truly is every cigar lovers dream though.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    omfg...nub Brazilia's....shoot..my favorite cigar ever..i will so be buying like 3 boxes when they come out guys!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    omfg...nub Brazilia's....shoot..my favorite cigar ever..i will so be buying like 3 boxes when they come out guys!
    +1 i LOVE Brazilias.. cant wait to see these on CCOM!
  • TheDrifterTheDrifter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 83
    Hayblet:
    I'm so glad it's a nub, I'd love to try them out. Did you get a chance to try the #2 yet?
    I haven't smoked much yet. Stupid cold and ear infection. Just sent a 40 stick bomb to my review partner at thecigarnut.com. Hope he has home owners insurance!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Smack my ass and call me Judy, or whatever you want!! Jake, that is just freakin awesome man!!

Those new cigars look bad!!! Avo Nub.....drooooooolllllll
    I'm freakin jealous of the dirty rats you got! Cant even buy em anywhere!!

Looks like you had an amazing time man!!! Just an idea, next time you go, get a cigar tshirt from the event and get all those guys to sign it!
    I didn't show you the pic of everything I got. You guys would hire someone to take me out if I did. I just highlighted some sticks I knew you guys would appreciate. Doing the review site has really helped me develop amazing relationships with some pretty big names in the industry. I was given many extras and attended several parties where cigars flowed freely. I promised to send some stuff on to my review site partner which I sent today.

I actually got to spend some private time with a few manufacturers and have been invited to the DR and Nicaragua. Going to get my passport ASAP. IPCPR was amazing and it was like a family reunion. I can't tell you guys in words how amazing the experience was and how wonderful these guys in the business are. I got to meet some amazing friends off of Twitter and some other forums. I really hope someday some of you guys get to experience what I did. Getting invited to sit down with AJ Fernandez blew me away. Getting 1 on 1 time with Guillermo Leon where he gave me some wonderful advice and insight was beyond words. Being hugged by Eddie Ortega and welcomed like I was his son was priceless. Meeting Don Pepin was unbelievable. Very overwhelming.

Sorry for the lack of other info on sticks and what is new. I seriously have information overload and am trying to spend time with the family. Alex posted a great thread with info in it.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    CAO Brazilla's one of my faves too while I endorse your post Joey I couldn't afford 3 boxes even though I would love to have that many. @ The Drifter: Not yet Sir it's been stupidly hot around here lately, but I will try and get to it soon and also to Gurkha Evil.
  • TheDrifterTheDrifter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 83
    Hayblet:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    CAO Brazilla's one of my faves too while I endorse your post Joey I couldn't afford 3 boxes even though I would love to have that many. @ The Drifter: Not yet Sir it's been stupidly hot around here lately, but I will try and get to it soon and also to Gurkha Evil.
    Yeah man I hear ya, it's been disgusting here as of late. My brothers and I still grin and bear it.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Those are priceless pics with some of the top names in tobacco. Thanks for the pics and yeah, I hate you too now. LOL
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Lucky bas-tard lol. Glad to see you enjoy yourself. Can't wait to actually Get them. I really wajt the San Lotano and the new Gurkha lines.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Get us some pics and reviews of the San Lotano ASAP

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
  • MESKCMESKC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    "I didn't show you the pic of everything I got. You guys would hire someone to take me out if I did." You do not live to far from me. If your new sticks go missing, I had nothing to do with it. cool deal.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    I heard Dion had some special Candelas made for the BOTLCH, confirm/deny?
    I can confirm but he also had them in his booth. I think everyone will get to try them. He is a cool guy and very very tall lol.
    '888' Claros for the public? Amazing.
    I think so. He had them in his booth and was letting people sample them. He gave me a Cruzado and I got one of these '888' Candellas in my TBOTCH bag.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I see that AJ's taste in hats remains as always, fantastic.
    jsnake:
    I think so. He had them in his booth and was letting people sample them. He gave me a Cruzado and I got one of these '888' Candellas in my TBOTCH bag.
    Excellent. Also interested in that big fat new Cruzado. Dion rules. Hope Ccom eventually gets access to his stuff...
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    jsnake:
    I can confirm but he also had them in his booth. I think everyone will get to try them. He is a cool guy and very very tall lol.
    Sounds like you had a great trip! I am very jealous of you brother, but I am glad you had such a wonderful time. So I saw you met AJ..did u happen to bump into Mr. Svenson while you were down there too?? I think AJ is his favorite blender.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    Way to go "Snakey"!! I'm very Jealous! I hate you!!! (was that out loud?? Sorry...). Glad you got home safe. Looks and sounds like a wonderful experiance.