Home General Discussion

CAO Vision

jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
I have been seeing these for a decent price as far as I can tell. I know taste is subjective but I was wondering if any one has smoked them and what there like.

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Ive smoked 2, and have a third ready to be the deciding factor. First one I smoked, I almost bought a sealed box. I thought it was medium bodied, but incredibly creamy and complex with a great burn-----thought another CAO masterpiece (as I love the Soprano and Italia)

The 2nd however....oh dear. It was the same medium bodied, but only tasted of wood and grass. Very dry smoke without much complexity at all and burned hot throughout. The burn remained nice, but the taste was nice. I have had a third sitting for a few months which will be the deciding factor, but at this point I would say stick to one or 2 to try and then decide.....not a bulk purchase for sure.
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    The box itself is pretty sweet. I remembered liking it a lot; it is certainly unique, and I recall tasting everything from basil and oregano to a slight tomato taste and bits of citrus and salt. To me it was like smoking a good italian tomato sauce.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    betasynn:
    The box itself is pretty sweet. I remembered liking it a lot; it is certainly unique, and I recall tasting everything from basil and oregano to a slight tomato taste and bits of citrus and salt. To me it was like smoking a good italian tomato sauce.

WHAT?
    The real question is What were you smoking before you had that cigar?

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    If you can get them cheap I say give them a whirl but the msrp is way too high. Like the soprano's however with little to no flavor or at least in my opinion.