Home General Discussion

Bachelor Party Blues

lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
I'm at my best buddy's bachelor party and its a nightmare. I feel terrible for him. He's a member here in the forums. He goes by ironmick. The day started out great with golf, beers, barbeque and bags. Now we ended up at the worst bar in the midwest, the Tilted Kilt in Elgin, IL. We had a private room booked from 8-11pm and when we got here a little before 8 we were greeted with confused looks and attitude. We're not a bunch of 21 year old kids. Most of us are in our 30s and over. They didn't get *** organized till well after 8pm and then tried to over charge us. Now they're arguing over what's covered by our package. Not what was promised when the party was booked. And they're giving us one waitress for 30 guys. What's worst is that we've gotten nothing but attitude from all the staff. I just feel terrible for my buddy Steve. Anyways, just needed to vent. To add insult to injury, I forgot my cigars!!!

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    That sucks man! Sounds like they need a lesson on customer service from the CCOM staff! Sorry to hear about that. Total party foul on forgetting the smokes....lol
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    You need to get out of there and go to a boobie bar where they will bend over backwards for you. . . literally.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Wait up...... I got a cigar and UFC is on. All is right in the world.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    undulac:
    You need to get out of there and go to a boobie bar where they will bend over backwards for you. . . literally.
    Yeah, I was kind of thinking the same thing, but you worded it better than I would have.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    lilwing88:
    I'm at my best buddy's bachelor party and its a nightmare. I feel terrible for him. He's a member here in the forums. He goes by ironmick. The day started out great with golf, beers, barbeque and bags. Now we ended up at the worst bar in the midwest, the Tilted Kilt in Elgin, IL. We had a private room booked from 8-11pm and when we got here a little before 8 we were greeted with confused looks and attitude. We're not a bunch of 21 year old kids. Most of us are in our 30s and over. They didn't get *** organized till well after 8pm and then tried to over charge us. Now they're arguing over what's covered by our package. Not what was promised when the party was booked. And they're giving us one waitress for 30 guys. What's worst is that we've gotten nothing but attitude from all the staff. I just feel terrible for my buddy Steve. Anyways, just needed to vent. To add insult to injury, I forgot my cigars!!!
    My buddy across the street is always trying to drag me to that same bar on weekends, He like this one waitress with the full sleeve, side, and back tattoos I think her name is Brittany ....she just likes the money he leaves behind every weekend.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    kaspera79:
    lilwing88:
    My buddy across the street is always trying to drag me to that same bar on weekends, He like this one waitress with the full sleeve, side, and back tattoos I think her name is Brittany ....she just likes the money he leaves behind every weekend.
    Yea. I was promised a bunch of "tatted-up, hot" waitresses. I have yet to see one. Booooooo!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Have all 30 of you strip and run through the bar nekkid and then don't pay. Too bad it's too laste for this to happen cause Im sure you are all home sleeping now.
  • Ironmick63Ironmick63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 100
    lilwing88:
    Hey I'm feeling much better today. The staff was give alot of attitude plus the one waitress couldn't keep up with us. Marty where did you leave your sticks at? If there at Billy's house I can grap them for you.
  • Ironmick63Ironmick63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 100
    lilwing88:
    They should have a bachelor party sampler on here. I would buy it or maybe a recovery sampler.
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    boobies? No boobies? Booooooooo...