Home General Discussion

Best deal on Ccom

surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
What do you guys think the best deal is on here right now? trying to utilize the free shipping with the daily deal lol

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Probably still the AJ dirty dozen.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    surfingzeeko:
    What do you guys think the best deal is on here right now? trying to utilize the free shipping with the daily deal lol
    best deal is probably to call in, sweet talk Kelly, and get her Saturday deal from last week along with the daily deal.
  • zmcgrewzmcgrew Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 16
    I can't say enough good things about AJ's dirty dozen. I've been impressed with everything out of it I've smoked so far. Some of them weren't as good as the others, but none have been anywhere near less than excellent.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Indeed I will second the AJ Dirty Dozen. Best bang for your buck in the book. We may be sold out but I have some extras coming in a few weeks from now I hope.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Alex Svenson:
    Indeed I will second the AJ Dirty Dozen. Best bang for your buck in the book. We may be sold out but I have some extras coming in a few weeks from now I hope.
    On a completely seperate note Alex, any REAL eta on Camacho Triple Maduro? ccom is seriously testing my loyalty waiting to buy these here lol
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Not to mention a more full line up of everything LFD . :)
    laker1963:
    Not to mention a more full line up of everything LFD . :)
    Definately!
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    air benders are incoming for sure on the la flor dominicana stuff and it will be stocked regularly. I will look into getting more of the the other lines too. Give me a week or two. I know we are running a bit light on these. Re Camacho Triple Maduro, we are waiting on product from the supplier. Because of all the maduro wrapper in that puppy, it takes forever to age before it can ship because those particular leaves hold the moisture much longer than other varieties. I was just in a local store here yesterday and they bone dry also. I will put the pressure on.
    Alex Svenson:
    I will put the pressure on.
    Thanks!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    AWESOME. Thanks Alex. Not only do you guy's hear what we say... you actually listen and do something about it. This and a response time that was measured in minutes, wow. Once again C.COM shows why it is the best in the industry. CUSTOMER SERVICE at it's best.