Home General Discussion

CCOM needs to carry more LFD!!

coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
Anyone know why they do not have LFD Double Ligero or Airbenders?? If we all unite and let them know we want them would they carry them for us?? I hate going to a B&M to get them.

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Did you call them or just look on the wesbite. They have a lot of stuff not on the website.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    I had and El Jakco or somthinge like that last week. Didnt like it too much. I hear nothing but good things about them though.

But yea, I've never seen it on their site, but I also didnt know they carry more than only whats on their site. Thanks for the info.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    zeebra:
    I had and El Jakco or somthinge like that last week. Didnt like it too much. I hear nothing but good things about them though.

But yea, I've never seen it on their site, but I also didnt know they carry more than only whats on their site. Thanks for the info.
    I think it's just too hard to stock. I've asked Andy and Tim both several times if they could get the Double Ligero Maduro, and they said it's just hard to come by and they rarely get any.
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    Yeah I have asked a couple of times. They do carry a few things that is not listed, just not LFD DL. Maybe we will get lucky one day.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    cholmes8310:
    zeebra:

I think it's just too hard to stock. I've asked Andy and Tim both several times if they could get the Double Ligero Maduro, and they said it's just hard to come by and they rarely get any.

My B&M carries them and always seems to have them in stock so they must not be to hard to get..... Good price Points too for california!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    cholmes8310:
    zeebra:

My B&M carries them and always seems to have them in stock so they must not be to hard to get..... Good price Points too for california!
    5 B&M's here I've been to, none of the can keep the Maduro. And only one carries the Airbender. No problem finding just the DL, but the Maduro is the problem for me.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Pm to ya cholmes and coach
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    thanks zeebra! I have a couple B&M's that have them as well, all sizes and both wrappers. I would just prefer to buy t hem from CCOM is all. I hate even walking into the B&M's here.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    My local carries both the Air Bender and the DL...
  • timbtimb BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 216

Air Benders are incoming!!  Who wants some?

Shoot me an email at tblythe @ cigar.com and I will notify you as soon as they are here!

• Stryker808Stryker808 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    Good news on the ABs. I just had the LFD Camaroon Cabinets, another excellent stick by LFD if your into camaroon.
    timb:

Shoot me an email at tblythe @ cigar.com and I will notify you as soon as they are here!

email to ya. good news, good news.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    I've been looking for a Mysterio.
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    I know were all your LFD needs can be met all the time. I would always call ccom first to see what they have not listed. If you want to know just ask and I will PM you.
    KCW:
    I've been looking for a Mysterio.
    pm to ya
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    timb:

I'm in for a box of Valientes
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    jship079:
    I know were all your LFD needs can be met all the time. I would always call ccom first to see what they have not listed. If you want to know just ask and I will PM you.
    You have mail
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    zeebra:
    how fresh was it? i dont like them right off the truck. they start to get good around 8 months.