Home General Discussion

First order from ccom

interpiminterpim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 146
Well, i just placed my first order to ccom. Getting the CoTM club and 3 each of the Sol Cubano Maduro and 5 Vegas Gold maduro. Can't wait to get em!!!

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Nice! I would suggest that you try out some of the samplers, though, instead of ordering singles. It's usually cheaper that way and you get more variety. Also, calling in your order or e-mailing can result in cheaper prices. The CCom staff will take care of you.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    wwhwang:
    Nice! I would suggest that you try out some of the samplers, though, instead of ordering singles. It's usually cheaper that way and you get more variety. Also, calling in your order or e-mailing can result in cheaper prices. The CCom staff will take care of you.
    That's right on I got a few freebies just for calling in my last order. Although I think Kelly felt bad for me cause I was cheating on Jeff Jackson.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Sandman1am:
    wwhwang:
    That's right on I got a few freebies just for calling in my last order. Although I think Kelly felt bad for me cause I was cheating on Jeff Jackson.
    And to think I introduced the two of you... Oh, so he is "on vacation" is he? That whole "they were in a different area code" thing is just a terrible thing for a relationship!
  • ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    Congrats on your first order...WONT BE YOUR LAST!