Home General Discussion

Major props to Kelly!!!

coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
As usual the awesome customer service here @ CCOM never ceases to amaze me!! Kelly went way above and beyond to take care of a problem I had with something I purchased back during March Madness!! It was totally not necessary either, I had just asked a question about it and she replaced the item anyway!
Thanks again Kelly for all you do!!

Jamie

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I love nothing more than seeing these stories! We are very fortunate to have the service we get from them!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Kelly and The Beard are the shiznit! Kelly has always been good to me with some killer deals and customer service. I haven't seen much of The Beard on the forums recently, though.
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    ENFIDL:
    I love nothing more than seeing these stories! We are very fortunate to have the service we get from them!

Yes I agree 100%!! I am part of a group of about 15-17 guys that get together every week and and smoke cigars and drink beer. I have turned most all of them on to CCOM and they all order from Kelly. She has taken very good care of our group! If I can just get the other guys to stop going to the liquor store and spending waay to much $$ and order from Kelly they would be so much better off.

• YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    coachjamie:
    ENFIDL:
    Yes I agree 100%!! I am part of a group of about 15-17 guys that get together every week and and smoke cigars and drink beer. I have turned most all of them on to CCOM and they all order from Kelly. She has taken very good care of our group! If I can just get the other guys to stop going to the liquor store and spending waay to much $$ and order from Kelly they would be so much better off.
    Damn Coach, you're asking them to make a really hard decision!

I know right! Some people are just stubborn and like to spend too much money. they don't have a humidor either, I keep telling them to just get some tupperware or something to hold them over and order some sticks online! The liquor store has a decent selection, but is overcharging for sure!
  • babsdpubabsdpu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 143
    Had to resurrect this one--finally ordered over the phone for the first time last week, and Kelly took care of me!!! Everything arrived today with one exception--still waiting on those Diesel Shorties. Thank you Kelly for great service and making everything so easy! What a way to spend a work bonus!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Kelly's forum deal last week was awesome - lots of people wanted to give those a try & she gave us the opportunity, & at an excellent price as well.

As if THAT wasnt enough, I asked her about some sticks that arent even really listed on the site, expecting the worst... not only did she actually get me some of them, she sent me one of each size and at about a 60-70% discount off MSRP.

Best deals and customer service EVER? At this point, I gotta vote Kelly and I KNOW Im not the only one. I think a promotion is in order here - anyone agree?

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    +1 on the Promotion (then she could possibly get us even better deals ;)
    +1 on the promotion!! By far the best customer experience I have had!! Best deals anytime as well!
  • kellygkellyg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 374
    Thank you so much guys! :)
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    I need to be around one of these days to get in on one of these deals. But it won't be this saturday either :(
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Kelly definitely needs a promotion lol. Makes me feel sad that I can only talk to Jeff after I move.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    ironhorse:
    I need to be around one of these days to get in on one of these deals. But it won't be this saturday either :(
    email her to get on the list. I'm sure she'll hook you up on Monday if you can't be around.
  • kellygkellyg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 374
    ironhorse:
    I can still get you the deal just send me an email when you can. KGraffin@cigar.com
  • 24footjet24footjet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 132
    Kelly is so cool...when frosty the snowman makes a snowman, it looks like kelly.....that was bad.