Home General Discussion

8/5 Camacho Event at Cigar Lounge in Schaumburg, IL

lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
This Thurs. Aug 5th from 5pm - ? at the Cigar Lounge in Schaumburg, IL at Woodfield Mall......... Check out the site for info: cigarloungeschaumburg.com

Comments

• Ironworker63Ironworker63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 185
    lilwing88:
    This Thurs. Aug 5th from 5pm - ? at the Cigar Lounge in Schaumburg, IL at Woodfield Mall......... Check out the site for info: cigarloungeschaumburg.com
    As seen on The Cigar Lounge Website: "Come on out and join us for our First Camacho Cigar Event on Thursday, August 5th from 5pm to 10pm. We will be having great deals on the entire line of Camacho cigars - box specials, raffle prizes, food, drinks, bonus cigars and fun as always." Marty-Are you thinking of going to the Cigar Lounge this Thursday...
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Grrr I would totally go if I wasnt working. I work 3-7 but getting there at 8:30 definitely wouldnt be worth it.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    JSaint:
    Grrr I would totally go if I wasnt working. I work 3-7 but getting there at 8:30 definitely wouldnt be worth it.

Yeah, I'm a second shifter too, + I already used on vaca day on the cain event. This sounds awesome though. Triple maddie = YES!!!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Ironworker63:
    lilwing88:
    As seen on The Cigar Lounge Website: "Come on out and join us for our First Camacho Cigar Event on Thursday, August 5th from 5pm to 10pm. We will be having great deals on the entire line of Camacho cigars - box specials, raffle prizes, food, drinks, bonus cigars and fun as always." Marty-Are you thinking of going to the Cigar Lounge this Thursday...
    Can't go. I'm working. But if you and Steve go, score me some Room 101s and I'll pay you back Saturday!!!!