Home General Discussion

Want to be a cigar rep

surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
So I'm looking for a new job, and I was thinking that it would be really awesome to be a rep. I know there are a bunch of you on here, I was just wondering if you had any tips on how to get into it, and where to start.

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I'd like to be a rep or work for CCom, but I dunno how to start and what it pays :P
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    If I can get paid better than minimum wage I would totally want to do this as well lol. Good Luck Zeek.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    wwhwang:
    I'd like to be a rep or work for CCom, but I dunno how to start and what it pays :P
    They pay you in cigars. You get one DD each day. hahah.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    surfingzeeko:
    So I'm looking for a new job, and I was thinking that it would be really awesome to be a rep. I know there are a bunch of you on here, I was just wondering if you had any tips on how to get into it, and where to start.
    You should hit up jsnake for info about 262 cigars. It seems like they're always looking for reps. It's not as easy as it sounds though. You gotta have a knack for sales. Really hard in this economy to get shops to carry new stuff. If I had the time or the drive, I'd do it.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    Yeah the company I work for is in the process of being sold and relocated, so it seems to me to be the right time to pursue this if I want to do it