Home General Discussion

Cigar Festival

Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
The Rocky Mountain Cigar Fest is being held in Boulder Colorado on Sunday, August 29th. Tickets range from $25 to $150. Any of you Colorado guys interested? You can purchase tix at Smoker Friendly locations, or at rockymountaincigarfest.com. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    dam i have a buddy up there but he doesnt smoke cigars...but ill see if i can get him to go and if he gets anything for free he can send me lol
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Sounds awesome. Looks like "Firetruckguy" is going to be there - he mentioned it in his birthday smoke thread.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    dam i have a buddy up there but he doesnt smoke cigars...but ill see if i can get him to go and if he gets anything for free he can send me lol

Man Joe you are One Greedy Begging SOB......... ROTFLMAO
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    hey he doesnt smoke so if i pay his way into the event then hell yeah i should get the freebies! lol...he owes me one anyways! lol...i had to meet with secret service about him...cuz he is getting top secret clearance....*** that was one nerve racking meeting lol
  • tkohlertkohler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 70
    Just heard about this event today, and I'm thinking of going, just depends on my work schedule for the end of the month.