Home General Discussion

Cigar Blogs

docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
I know of a couple of great cigar blogs/websites (Cigar Obsession and Stogie Review being my favorites) but what are some other good ones? I know someone here does WBFiller, right?

Just made a blog for my reviews, so I can stop flooding boards with the same content. Check me out Smoke Into Oblivion

Comments

• AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    The best one that i know of are the forums on Cigar.Com :-)
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    AQUADGIO1200:
    The best one that i know of are the forums on Cigar.Com :-)
    Hahah - second that! BTW - if you want, docbp87, I can give you a writer account to WBFiller as well and you can post there too :)... I've always been more the type of - consolidate more into one to make better. Otherwise imagine WBFiller as 4-5 separate blogs with barely 1/5th of the content each... Anyway - this is just from a web designer perspective lol. IDK why I am even mentioning it lol... But your idea to post to a blog is a good one - it has always helped me keep track of what I have smoked and have a very cool "cigar journal" online. In any case - my offer stands if you want to be part of WBFiller! I am always trying to "lure" new contributors so we don't have the site sit contentless ;)... Plus, due to my stellar Search Engine Optimization skills, we are already number 2 on Google for searches like this one (before Stogie Review ;)): Cigar Reviews and Articles
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    not to take away from the blogs being mentioned here cause they are great as well. But, Alex and the CCOM staff have had a little bit of a renaissance on the blogs on this site. They are interesting and informative so you may want to revisit them if you havent in a while. You can find them under the community tab.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    ironhorse:
    not to take away from the blogs being mentioned here cause they are great as well. But, Alex and the CCOM staff have had a little bit of a renaissance on the blogs on this site. They are interesting and informative so you may want to revisit them if you havent in a while. You can find them under the community tab.

I was about to slam you stating that Alex blog hasnt been posted on in about a year.

Then I just peeked at it and see that there are frequents posts there since the end of may.

Looks like I have some reading material for tomorrow.

• ScottCScottC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 38
    Bump....

I wanted to bring this thread back because I noticed there are more of you starting to blog about cigar smoking and cigar reviews. We think its awesome. If anyone has a cigar blog they want to promote feel free to post a link here.

Also, PM me your e-mail addresses if you blog about cigars.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Scott I run TheDailyCigar over on blogspot:http://www.thedailycigar.blogspot.com

And PM inbound
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    ScottC:
    Bump....

I wanted to bring this thread back because I noticed there are more of you starting to blog about cigar smoking and cigar reviews. We think its awesome. If anyone has a cigar blog they want to promote feel free to post a link here.

Also, PM me your e-mail addresses if you blog about cigars.
    Thanks a ton Scott for this help! Still updating and bettering my site, but it is up and running and doing well. It is http:/irishmancigars.com

PM sent my friend ;)