Home General Discussion

Birthday smoke

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
The big 43. I figured I am in for one of my beloved maduro's, but who knows. I want to here from my fellow BORK's on what a guy as young as me should smoke that day :) My wife asked me if I wanted to go to the 1st annual Rocky Mountain Cigar Fest in Bolder at the end of the month for my B day, Score! This will be my first cigar event ever so Im so looking forward too it.

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Congrats bro and Happy Bday! Great gift from the wifey....

I havnt ventured too much or too many cigars yet, but if you like maduro...how about the new Davidoff maduro?? If I had a few, or even one, I'd send it to ya.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    firetruckguy:
    The big 43. I figured I am in for one of my beloved maduro's, but who knows. I want to here from my fellow BORK's on what a guy as young as me should smoke that day :) My wife asked me if I wanted to go to the 1st annual Rocky Mountain Cigar Fest in Bolder at the end of the month for my B day, Score! This will be my first cigar event ever so Im so looking forward too it.
    If you have one... Camacho Triple Maduro...mmmmmmm.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY bro'! Great score from the wife. She's a keeper eh?
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Thanks Zeebra! I do have me a couple Triple maduro's resting.........may need to wake one up! Thanks Laker, she is a keeper for the last 20 some years!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    For starters happy bday! And I think if you asked him nicely you may be able to pry away one of Kriegs beloved swishers. Talk about a special occasion smoke....lol
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    laker1963:
    firetruckguy:
    If you have one... Camacho Triple Maduro...mmmmmmm.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY bro'! Great score from the wife. She's a keeper eh?
    hehe, you said eh.
  • tkohlertkohler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 70
    Happy b-day!! I've heard the Camacho triple maduro's are supposed to be bomb, I'd say go for it! Wait, there's a Rocky Mountain Cigar Fest in Bolder? Hrmmnnnnnnmnmnmn.... I hate boulder, but might have to mosey up there for that.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    If you got one, go for an Anejo! You're worth it!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Happy 43rd! Awesome present from the wife!

Two of my all time favorites are already listed here - Triple Maduro or Anejo. Either one will be a great birthday smoke!
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Happy B-day Brett. Gotta agree with Tat, smoke either one or both...you know you deserve it.
    Im thinking I might tag the last V maduro I have for my B day smoke. If I had a 262 it would have been in the running. Thanks all of you for the B day wishes, makes a old fart like me feel pretty dang good!
    Well Yeay me......... I get to go out of town for work on my B day. JUST what I wanted to do. Well maybe I will still get my V maduro in tomorrow evening.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Happy Birthday! I remember 43, although it was several years ago! At least, I think I remember...