Home General Discussion

Gurka Legend

jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
Is it any good I know this question is subjective since every ones taste are so different but someone will give me a few cheap so I was wandering if I should jump on it.

Comments

• VidarienVidarien Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
    The gurkha legend, along with the centurian and a few of his old original blends...are the only ones worth their weight anymore. To answer, yes.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Gurkha Legend is one of my favorites. Smoking it reminds me of Christmas. I think it is because of the cedar and woody flavors. I managed to get 20 or 25 Robustos for $50 earlier this year. Warlord is my favorite. I do think Legend, Warlord, Titan, Titan II are all very similar blends so if you like the others you will like the Legend.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    jsnake:
    Gurkha Legend is one of my favorites. Smoking it reminds me of Christmas. I think it is because of the cedar and woody flavors. I managed to get 20 or 25 Robustos for $50 earlier this year. Warlord is my favorite. I do think Legend, Warlord, Titan, Titan II are all very similar blends so if you like the others you will like the Legend.
    jsnake PM me where you got that deal if you dont mind :)
  • SgtRickSgtRick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 75
    The Legend is one of my favorites. I always have some stashed in the humi. The Anniversary version is quite good as well. I only smoke a couple of the Gurkha brand but the Legend is definitely a favorite.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    illinoisgolf99:
    jsnake:
    uh yes please +1 :)
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    surfingzeeko:
    illinoisgolf99:
    jsnake:
    uh yes please +1 :)
    +2
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    That was a one time special internet deal offered earlier this year. I usually get Gurkha deals at cost and that is when I buy. $50 to $70 compared to $130 plus. Just gotta keep an eye on the internet deals.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    jship079:
    Is it any good I know this question is subjective since every ones taste are so different but someone will give me a few cheap so I was wandering if I should jump on it.
    Yes. Jump on it. Its a very nice cigar (especially the perfecto IMHO)
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    KCW:
    jship079:
    Yes. Jump on it. Its a very nice cigar (especially the perfecto IMHO)
    Yes. Also agree that the perfecto is the best.