Home General Discussion

ISOM's

zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
Just got some 5 packs in, and the cohiba siglo II's came individually boxed. When I store them, do I take em out the box and put them in my humi?

Thanks but I'm still stupid and learning.

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    I think it's individual preference. Leaving the sticks in the box will probably provide a more stable environment. You can open the lid a little bit for circulation. I currently have an Opus X 'A' that I am storing in its coffin.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    I see. Thanks Tony!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    one of these days I'll get a non-PE ISOM le sigh lol
    Hayblet:
    Well then send the one I put in your package back to me....
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    zeebra:
    Hayblet:
    ! um I havn't received it yet Sir but kinda cool to know that one is incoming ^_^ my comment was more around the controvercy that surrounds the Comacho PE as to how much Cuban tobacco is in it ya know?
    Hayblet:
    zeebra:
    Hayblet:
    ! um I havn't received it yet Sir but kinda cool to know that one is incoming ^_^ my comment was more around the controvercy that surrounds the Comacho PE as to how much Cuban tobacco is in it ya know?
    Ya I know bro. Hope ya enjoy it. Nothing big..

you should get it tomorrow.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Hayblet:
    zeebra:
    Hayblet:
    Not really all that much controversy about it. It's one leaf per cigar. And really, that's not what makes the cigar so special. The Vintage 1999 Jamastran Corojo wrapper is where it's at, man. The PE part (IMHO) is pretty much just for marketing.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    TatuajeVI:
    Hayblet:
    zeebra:
    Hayblet:
    Not really all that much controversy about it. It's one leaf per cigar. And really, that's not what makes the cigar so special. The Vintage 1999 Jamastran Corojo wrapper is where it's at, man. The PE part (IMHO) is pretty much just for marketing.
    +1 The Vintage 1999 Jamastran Corojo wrapper is where it's at
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    TatuajeVI:
    Hayblet:
    zeebra:
    Hayblet:
    i agree.... the tobacco in that cigar that is from cuba is now 60+ years old. given what age does to tobacco, i would be amazed if there was any flavor left in that leaf.