Home General Discussion

Fighting the man - Blowing off some steam

JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
Ive been in hell whenever I goto work so I decided to call HR on the person that is causing it. The GM. This guy is such a tool. I absolutely dread going to work because whenever I am there he decides to harrass me about everything I do. Its like he is trying to get me to quit but I wont. Ive been fighting him every step of the way. And today I received contact from two HR heads. HELLZ YA!

Comments

• cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    good for u! hold in there brother!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    JSaint:
    Ive been in hell whenever I goto work so I decided to call HR on the person that is causing it. The GM. This guy is such a tool. I absolutely dread going to work because whenever I am there he decides to harrass me about everything I do. Its like he is trying to get me to quit but I wont. Ive been fighting him every step of the way. And today I received contact from two HR heads. HELLZ YA!
    Does this have anything to do with the cover sheet on your TPS reports? LOL
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    bandyt09:
    JSaint:
    Does this have anything to do with the cover sheet on your TPS reports? LOL
    If it did I would be gutting fish and breakin down the walls lol. Speaking of Ron Livingston.....
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    JSaint:
    well that's 30 seconds of my life that I'm never getting back...what the hell was that???
    lol it was Ron Livingston (Peter from Office Space) as keyboard cat.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    JSaint:
    lol it was Ron Livingston (Peter from Office Space) as keyboard cat.
    Jason, thanks for that, now I have a reason to live.............
  • GentlemanGentleman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    That movie is awesome. When life sucks just do whatever you want and be happy. Even if it means quitting your job to do construction.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    JSaint:
    LOL Welcome
    I can die happy now. thank you. thank you so much.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    JSaint:

I am going through the same thing !!! Maybe I'll call the hot line on his ass !!
    Gentleman:
    When life sucks just do whatever you want and be happy. Even if it means quitting your job to do construction.

Hey Im quitting my job to do construction...... Well Heavy Machine Operator anyways... If I can find a damn job doing it...
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561

Gentleman:
    When life sucks just do whatever you want and be happy. Even if it means quitting your job to do construction.

Did that 14 years ago, never been happier.
    Construction sounds great. But theres not really much of that goin on around where I am living.