Home General Discussion

Traveling south tomorrow..

Cigar SherlockCigar Sherlock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
I'll be in the Gwinnett/North Atlanta area tomorrow doing Sherlock type things but I'm hoping to finish up around 8 PM tomorrow night. I've looked up a few local B&M's but was curious from people in the area if there were any decent sit down restaurants that I could relax and smoke at. Anyone?

Comments

• rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Sorry man. I'm about 45 mins south of the city. Don't really know of stuff up there, but my local B+M has a great stock and is down off the hudson road exit of 75. Bout 40 mins from the center.
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    It depends on what you call "Decent", but two of my favorite pubs are smoker friendly.

Meehan's Public House in Sandy Springs has an outdoor smoking area. Good Irish food, good beer and the patio has a rustic, laid back feel to it.

Also, The Harp in Roswell allows you to smoke inside, though the indoor atmostphere is VERY pub-ish which may not be what you're going for.

I know the local cigar club (C4: JacketsRule is a member) also gets together at Bailey's Pub and Grille in Kennesaw.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I work in Gwinett, but I am not aware of any sit down places where u can smoke.
  • Cigar SherlockCigar Sherlock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    Thanks guys for the replies. My work ended up taking until 8 pm and I was plum wore out so i didn't get to do any site seeing this trip. I'll be back in Oct though for none work related Petite Le Mans race at road Atlanta.
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    Well heck post something up when you're coming down if you're up for a mini-herf as part of the trip!