Home Non Cigar Related

Not a Happy Camper

2»

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I could really use some prayers for my 2 boys. Things just keep getting worse and they pay the price for it. She has been talking about getting my son contacts for the last few months and never gets it done even though my insurance pays for it 100%. So Friday night we call her just to inform her that he is getting contacts on Saturday. She doesn't have to mess with it so you think she would be happy right? WRONG! She flips out and tells my 14 to year old son that I am a pu$$y and then she tells him to go f@ck himself and hangs up on him. She calls our phones off the hook all night leaving messages call my wife a b!tch and lots more.

What it boils down to is she has to be in control. Since we got my son his contacts she can no longer tell him that I am worthless and he can't get his contacts because of me. She has been talking about getting him braces for 10 years now but she refuses to take him to a orthodontist that takes my excellent insurance. So she tells my son he can't get braces because of me. With braces it is more difficult because of all the follow up visits etc.

She is picking up my son so he can go to football practice this week. Apparently "he is going to pay" for repeating to me what she said to him on the phone when she cussed him out Friday night. She won't physically abuse him but mental abuse is her game and Hitler would have loved her on his side. According to the state we can't prove mental abuse so they do nothing. She said he isn't allowed to wear his contacts at her house and he has to keep them at my house. WTF? Who in their right mind would not consider what is best for their child and do right by them. She is going to make him suffer and punish him so she can be back in control.

She has also told my sons twice now that she is dying from cancer. My mom died from *** cancer. She kept them home from school and had them on the telephone with me bawling because she was dying. She even went so far as to tell my kids to lie to me and tell me she lost all of her hair due to chemo. SICK! Absolutely sick. Her father has also died twice in the last 3 years. She is so sick she believes her own lies. Her world is misery and 24 hours a day of making people miserable with cussing and anger. I can't take much more guys.

This isn't even 1% of the BS she does. So much more many of you would wonder how I haven't lost my mind over it all. Please pray for my boys. They are good kids and are starting to see this monster for what she really is. I am just worried about their mental well being.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Jesus, man. I'll definitely be praying for you and your kids. I'm curious as to whether the state will give you custody if your kids don't want to live with your ex-wife (or if you guys can prove that she's mentally unstable). Keep us posted, man. I can't even begin to imagine the *** you go through.
  • mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464
    Sounds like she needs a good old fashioned ass-beating.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Sorry to hear this brother, not sure how it is in MO but here in OK kids can kind of make their own decisions after a certain age (I think it's 12 here not sure though) I'm not one to say get into debt is the answer but even if you can't afford it lawyer up on this and keep a journal of everything that happens and keep you kids as safe as you can from her foolishness karma will eventually take this burden out of your life. You and your family will be in our prayers.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    he will understand that she is the problem over time. kids understand whats up. they arent dumb. if he wants contacts, he will see her keeping him from them. i know it wont make you feel better but your kids will see it. they always do.
  • sumixamsumixam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 23
    Jsnake, I will pray for your boys and yourself. Keep your head up, we can only imagine what you're going through, but like many on here already said, it WILL work out. Just keep doing right by your kids, and they'll appreciate it!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    What kind of world are we living in that a parent can be drug thru the wringer by DSS if they spank their kid while disciplining them, yet the court system allows idiocy such as this to continue without lifting a finger?!?!? For NO BETTER REASON than one parent HAS a penis, and one does not.

Absolutely ludicrous!

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Wow man, just saw this thread! Hope things get better for you and your boys Jake! Sad to hear all this and yes, the government is always favoring lazy people. People with jobs and who work harder are the ones that have to pay the price and work even harder. Its sucks!

Wish things turn around for you bro!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    jsnake:
    I could really use some prayers for my 2 boys. Things just keep getting worse and they pay the price for it. She has been talking about getting my son contacts for the last few months and never gets it done even though my insurance pays for it 100%. So Friday night we call her just to inform her that he is getting contacts on Saturday. She doesn't have to mess with it so you think she would be happy right? WRONG! She flips out and tells my 14 to year old son that I am a pu$$y and then she tells him to go f@ck himself and hangs up on him. She calls our phones off the hook all night leaving messages call my wife a b!tch and lots more.

What it boils down to is she has to be in control. Since we got my son his contacts she can no longer tell him that I am worthless and he can't get his contacts because of me. She has been talking about getting him braces for 10 years now but she refuses to take him to a orthodontist that takes my excellent insurance. So she tells my son he can't get braces because of me. With braces it is more difficult because of all the follow up visits etc.

She is picking up my son so he can go to football practice this week. Apparently "he is going to pay" for repeating to me what she said to him on the phone when she cussed him out Friday night. She won't physically abuse him but mental abuse is her game and Hitler would have loved her on his side. According to the state we can't prove mental abuse so they do nothing. She said he isn't allowed to wear his contacts at her house and he has to keep them at my house. WTF? Who in their right mind would not consider what is best for their child and do right by them. She is going to make him suffer and punish him so she can be back in control.

She has also told my sons twice now that she is dying from cancer. My mom died from *** cancer. She kept them home from school and had them on the telephone with me bawling because she was dying. She even went so far as to tell my kids to lie to me and tell me she lost all of her hair due to chemo. SICK! Absolutely sick. Her father has also died twice in the last 3 years. She is so sick she believes her own lies. Her world is misery and 24 hours a day of making people miserable with cussing and anger. I can't take much more guys.

This isn't even 1% of the BS she does. So much more many of you would wonder how I haven't lost my mind over it all. Please pray for my boys. They are good kids and are starting to see this monster for what she really is. I am just worried about their mental well being.
    damn dude, she's a physcho...this reminds me of my wife's mom...crazy as hell...I told my wife 10 years ago when her kids get old enough, they are getting the HELL outta that house and she will end up alone...and sure enough, one of them moved to maine and the other joined the army...I think once these kids get old enough, they're gonna bail on her ass and she is going to be alone. Hang in their Jake, it all works out in the end and assholes usually get paid back one way or another.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    It truly sounds like she needs help from a professional and hopefully some meds, lots and lots of meds.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 468
    jsnake, that broke my heart reading it.
    After leaving some nasty messages on voicemail which we have saved she is now on the high side of her mental illness and trying to play nice. You would think after 10 years, a new marriage, and 2 kids with her new husband she would get over all this but no. Anyways things are cooling down. All I want is what is best for my kids. I have no interest in playing games or hurting her in anyway. I just want my boys to be happy and grow up us good people. Despite all of this one boy gets straight A's and the other gets A's and B's. They are really good boys
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    jihiggs:
    jsnake, that broke my heart reading it.
    I agree...seems like you have a great perspective on the situation and the immense challenge for you it just to continue doing what is in the best interest of your children.
    It is hard but I try not letting her get to me. Otherwise I would be miserable 24/7. I am a big boy and can handle it. What upsets me is how it all effects my boys.
    Just a little update. So far things have cooled off like they usually do. Bi-polar people have ups and downs and she is on the up now. Finally after 10 years of talk she finally is getting my son his braces which we paid our half of on a credit card. Long story. She finally agreed to let my son have his contacts so I took them over to him the day before school started. Hopefully this "up" lasts a while. I don't need the stress and drama at all. No word on child support yet.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Good luck brother ;(
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I'm still gonna pray for your boys. Kids always deserve the best, no matter what.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    A little bit of good news, at least. Hope everything works out well for you, man.
  • These Filthy HandsThese Filthy Hands Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 455
    Wow man. Just wow... I can't imagine what you've been going through. I'm glad my ex-fiancee and I never had a child. She threw a psycho tantrum when I left and took the dog (that I paid for and his papers are in my name). But, having kids thrown into the mix. I wish the best for you and your boys. Hope everything turns out in the end.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Whew! Good luck bro, I liked the go back to court and fight for custody, it certainly sounds like your kids would be better off with you than this pair of psycho deadbeats. I understand about the MO law part, lot's of folks asked me why I didn't take my kid and leave my first wife. Well, we're in Tennessee, it was the mid-70's, and the woman ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS got custody, no matter what. I told myself I'd hang in, no matter what, and when my son was 15 he started begging me to give her the boot. Tough times, especially since when he was small, and I was working all the time, she'd fill his head with crap. My heart goes out to you, keep fighting, sometimes the good guy wins, even if he has and outie instead of an innie.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Jetmech_63:
    Put a few pounds of weed in her trunk and drop an anonymous police tip on her.

LOL i have seen simliar things done.... The system is Always...... well My ex didnt pay me for 8 years i had custody... now i got married and he stayed with her an she is always after me. i have 3 more years of this BS