Home General Discussion

strangest thing

jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
I had a cohiba that I am absolutely sure I know I did not smoke and did not give away. I had a taste for it and it vanished. I went through my humi's and its gone WTF am I sleep smoking! Has any one elese every had a stogie stole buy trolls ?

Comments

• gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    Maybe you should lay off the xanax, its known to cause blackouts....j/k man. Have company over recently?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    jship079:
    I had a cohiba that I am absolutely sure I know I did not smoke and did not give away. I had a taste for it and it vanished. I went through my humi's and its gone WTF am I sleep smoking! Has any one elese every had a stogie stole buy trolls ?

Yup, Ive had two. A DPG JJ Torp & another cigar (cannot remember at the moment, but they both got up and walked away.)..
    I had a couple guys in here doing some work a while back and I think that someone just may have grabbed a couple off the ole top o the humi while they were here.

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    No and hoping I never do! lol
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    Yup! I was gone one New Year's Eve and someone had a party at my house. I forgot to lock the humi, and when I got back some of my sticks were missing. Was the last time that I let my guard down!

• Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    I had that happen with a Punch Uppercut a few months ago. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it, and it pissed me off because I was going on vacation and was really in the mood to smoke it. About 3 weeks later it popped up, out of the blue.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    jship079:
    Bummer! Hasn't happened to me, but then, I've been known to lock the humidor when certain company was over. (friends of friends, paramours of relatives, etc.)
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    My roommate in the barracks at Goodfellow AFB took three of my cigars while I was sleeping before I moved out. A Diesel, Graycliff Turbo, and a Ruination. Hate that guy.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Not disappeared but smoked some I really planned on saving when I was a wee bit too tipsy to enjoy it
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    sightunseen:
    Cigar gnomes.

1 - Steal Underpants
    2 - Smoke Stolen Cigars
    4 Make Profit

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Fourtotheflush:
    sightunseen:
    Cigar gnomes.

1 - Steal Underpants
    2 - Smoke Stolen Cigars
    4 Make Profit

Exactly what I had in mind.
  • coronaex30coronaex30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
    My boys keep asking where the key is to my "Beautiful Box" that mommy got for you're b-day, but they'll never find it! Right in the open is always the best place. Always keep it locked!