Home General Discussion

Cubans

KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
Has anyone ever ordered Cuban cigars from the internet?? If you feel more comfortable PMing your answer to me, feel free.

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    I'd be interested in the answer to this question, as well. Please PM me, also, if you would.

Thanks,

Marty

jlmarta:
    I'd be interested in the answer to this question, as well. Please PM me, also, if you would.

Thanks,

Marty

And a PM to you as well.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Me three if no one minds. I have a guy---we all know---to help with this some, but there are one or two places I have heard good things but not sure about. We will all do this in secret via PM....cause the feds cant get therel----lol. But please PM if you would.
    Vulchor:
    Me three if no one minds. I have a guy---we all know---to help with this some, but there are one or two places I have heard good things but not sure about. We will all do this in secret via PM....cause the feds cant get therel----lol. But please PM if you would.
    Check your.....EMAIL, partner.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    I can assume you all are from the U.S.?

I'm Canadian, and purchase almost all of my cigars online. cigarchief dot com is a good place with better pricing than any Canadian B&M, but best to call them in person to find out if they can help you out. I have placed several orders from them and I am a happy customer. You may find that the prices are not great for what you are used to paying, but keep in mind that us Canadians are stupid when it comes to taxing things like liquor and smokes.

yup, US here...thanks for the info
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I'd like to know as well if someone could shoot me a pm
  • acsamples79acsamples79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 66
    krieg, hayblet you have pms
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    One more for me plzzz...
    zeebra:
    One more for me plzzz...
    pm to you
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 410
    can someone add me onto the list for a pm please
    Dustin1981:
    can someone add me onto the list for a pm please
    PMed my friend
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    Could someone pm me as well?
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    camgfs:
    keep in mind that us Canadians are stupid when it comes to taxing things like liquor and smokes.

oh you forgot a number of other things! dang Cananadians and your crazy almost-commie government! ;)
    surfingzeeko:
    Could someone pm me as well?
    done
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Geez, we have a conspiracy to commit commerce here!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    camgfs:

I'm Canadian, and purchase almost all of my cigars online. cigarchief dot com is a good place with better pricing than any Canadian B&M, but best to call them in person to find out if they can help you out. I have placed several orders from them and I am a happy customer. You may find that the prices are not great for what you are used to paying, but keep in mind that us Canadians are stupid when it comes to taxing things like liquor and smokes.

Actually they have a Duty Free side that only US/International customers can order from, I warn you if you look at the prices you will cry! lol

http://cigar-smoke.com/
    http://www.absolutecigars.com/

I have posted these several times, order here end of story lol
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    PM me also please.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    PM Me as well.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Diamondog:
    camgfs:

Actually they have a Duty Free side that only US/International customers can order from, I warn you if you look at the prices you will cry! lol

Seems like a bad idea posting a site for CCs that caters to US buyers out in the open...
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Not a bad idea. Anyone can go on google and type cuban cigars and it will pull up hundreds of sites. I'm sure if the govt wanted to crack down, they wont have a hard time finding em.
  • chrisd56chrisd56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 77
    I will join the party...caan someone pm me also
    docbp87:
    Diamondog:
    camgfs:

Seems like a bad idea posting a site for CCs that caters to US buyers out in the open...
    Looking at cuban cigars on the internet isn't a crime...
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    I was thinking more for CCom's sake. I know a lot of Cigar forums that are US based don't care for members discussing sources for ISOMs openly. Just a thought.
  • codscods Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4