Home General Discussion

Wrappers

sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
Ok, so I'm looking to put together a little sampler and I need some help from you guys. The theme of the sampler will be wrappers. I know Ccom has a wrapper sampler, but I thought it would be more interesting to hear from you all.

Please tell me your some of your favorite wrapper types and give some examples of cigars that in your opinion exemplify the characteristics of that wrapper. Again, kind of stealing the idea from Ccom, but I am curious to your opinions.

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Good topic.....

My favorite wrapper is the Colorado. Casa Magna is best for this one. Second has to be Pennsylvania Broadleaf Maduro. Diesel is the best for the Penn Broadleaf. Thats all I got for now. I'll post more if I think of any.....
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    hmm...well, recently, the wrapper I've enjoyed the most was the Arapiraca Maduro. Great wrapper, smoked it on the ccom brazilian label.
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    I like cameroon the LFD Cameroon, Olevia serie G cameroon, nub Cameroon CAO L'Anniversaire, Cohiba Red Dot, Torano 1916, and Gurkha Royal Brigade are all good choices
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Had a Hemingway today that for me really exemplified Cameroon wrapper flavor. For PA Broadleaf, my vote goes either to the Diesel or the LHCOF
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Ive been digging on Connecticut wrappers lately for some reason. Cant go wrong with Oliva Reserve Connie, NUB Connie, Rocky Patel Connecticut, Montecristo White & of course the CCom Purple Label.

Hey! Thats a nice little 5-pack sampler I put together there! Lookit me go wouldja!!! :-D