Home Non Cigar Related

Green Bay - EAA Air Venture

NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
Any one going to the EAA Air Venture show up in Osh Kosh at the end of this month? Im sure plenty of you guys are into that. I was close to my private license back in high school. Didnt get it, but I still have flying in my blood... and there are TONS of very cool military aviation things going on, as well as a neat salute to vetrens thing going on as well...

http://www.airventure.org/
http://www.airventure.org/news/2010/100114_veterans.html

Comments

• NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Gonna keep a bit of a journal here for myself and you guys... should have some great pics from the air show and the flight on the B-17. I just put a hold on my COTM packages to put more money into the air show... bit of a re route of funds.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Can't wait to see the pics brother! Have a great time, it looks and sounds like it'll be a blast!
    Just booked my flight on the B17. Man.. that was expensive... but im beyond excited!
    Went for a quick trip to Airventure on wed, took some neat photos. Here are some... more from my full day there tomorrow. (also... almost no smoking areas!)

Twin Beechcraft image

B-17 image

B-17 image

B-17 image

one of 21 DC-3's image

The DC-3 the jumpers came out of image

2 A-4's and an F-4. Was amazing to see! image

The M-ATV - new toy for the troops, this baby will bring them home safe hopefully. image

Me in the M-ATV.... image

B-25 image

Predator Drone image

Will have more pics soon, a c-5 just landed, and ill have my B-17 flight pics too. So much coolness going on.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Dude that's awesome! Very nice pics!!!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I sent 3 truckloads of 'stuff' up there for this show along with all the soundsystems for the entire show. Were there every year.