Home General Discussion

Heaven........

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
So I was sitting outside of Casa Fuente's Vegas this evening having a nice Ashton aged maduro, drinking a ice cold brew delivered by a smoking hot waitress, when it hit me......... Am I in heaven!?!?. I mean, other than the inflated prices, and the 115 degrees outside, Its perfect.

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I was wondering the same thing as I sit and enjoy an Oliva V while sipping a Crown Black n water (minus the hot waitress)... I'm in heaven as well.
  • AdcuriumAdcurium Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 170
    I love Crown but haven't tried the Black yet. I guess I should pick up a bottle next time I'm at the packy...
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    firetruckguy:
    So I was sitting outside of Casa Fuente's Vegas this evening having a nice Ashton aged maduro, drinking a ice cold brew delivered by a smoking hot waitress, when it hit me......... Am I in heaven!?!?. I mean, other than the inflated prices, and the 115 degrees outside, Its perfect.
    I will be going to Vegas over Labor Day weekend! Cant wait!!! So I will know what heaven is like that weekend...lol
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
    Not heaven my friend ! Vegas is about excess ! and heat is one example. Think of it as training for hell ! to pay for all the fun you have here....as for Casa fuente's.....really close to heaven !
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    The cigars, the mojitos, the waitreses and the music , oh my... that is heaven!!! Love the place!
    + if you come to the big smoke event , that is the place to go after it, as its packed by fellow BOTL and SOTL!
    yeah but the price of tickets, is it worth it ?
    If i have the money this year i will do it again,last year i got so much free stuff, over 25 premium cigars, discounts on Xicar products, all you can drink and eat, free coffee bags and what not.I agree, its not cheap but definatelly worth the expirience, and that was just half of the event for 250$. This year i may not do it just because i have a baby on the way and can use that money for diapers, but if whoever can, they should, and definatelly hit Casa Fuente and spend another 50 to 100 on premium cigars and drinks!
    i havent been before but i am working on the other half. which end of vegas you on?
    Just moved to Mts Edge, its pretty much stateline :) How about you? If you dont want to spent the 500$ for the whole event(2 nights-seminar and big smoke), just go to big smoke(1 night), that is where most of the "free" stuff is!
    Just moved to the last henderson exit off 95 going to boulder city. yeah i was thinking of going to big smoke.
    If i end up going i will make sure to hit you up, so we can meet there!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    I'm in Cape Cod this week, and while the first few days here were miserably hot, today was like 70 degrees, sunny, no humidity, and a light breeze. I could have smoked all day. Heaven indeed.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 285
    firetruckguy:

I was just there last weekend and enjoyed the $20 special (Sun-Thurs) - Casa Fuente corona gorda and a mojito - It really can't be beat!! The cigars and the drinks are awesome. I am glad you are enjoying it and I can't wait to be back.