Home General Discussion

Epicness

2»

Comments

• mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464
    Wow, looks like you cut off an awfully big piece of cap there. Is that how it is normally done? I always use a punch so I'm not familiar with cutting the standard vitolas.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    mrpillow:
    Wow, looks like you cut off an awfully big piece of cap there. Is that how it is normally done? I always use a punch so I'm not familiar with cutting the standard vitolas.
    To each their own, but I prefer to just shave a sliver off the top, it exposes a wide cross section but leaves almost the entire cap intact.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    I think to top that one would have to smoke a box of each! Though I'm sold on the double happiness... Jeezus that's huge.... I want one!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Sweet jesus! Awesome my friend!
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 583
    j0z3r:
    mrpillow:
    To each their own, but I prefer to just shave a sliver off the top, it exposes a wide cross section but leaves almost the entire cap intact.
    I am in 100% agreement with this.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    I nominate ENFIDEL as the MoW Chief of Staff! Or maybe Prophet of the Beard even! This is insane, PLUS he did it with the MoW cutter AND the MoW lighter too!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    mrpillow:
    That's just how I was taught when I first started smoking cigars. I was told if you cut it right above the cap line that it was the best place. I could be doing it wrong though
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Wow, epic is right! Truly an incredible feat! How were the Double Happiness?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Thanks everybody!
    TatuajeVI:
    Wow, epic is right! Truly an incredible feat! How were the Double Happiness?
    Tat they were good! I had a lil bit of a draw issue at the beginning of the original but after that they were both stellar sticks!