Home General Discussion

daily deal price match

gravitylabgravitylab Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 16
Hey all. Hope everyone is having a great weekend thus far. I know there was a thread about giving ccom a call in regadrs to standard everyday price matches. Do you think it's worth a shot reaching out to see if they'll price match another site's daily deal? There is one going on today that I'd really like to get in on but I'd prefer to keep my business here if possible. Thoughts? I suppose it never hurts to ask. Just curious if anyone has done so with favorable results.

Comments

• KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    gravitylab:
    Hey all. Hope everyone is having a great weekend thus far. I know there was a thread about giving ccom a call in regadrs to standard everyday price matches. Do you think it's worth a shot reaching out to see if they'll price match another site's daily deal? There is one going on today that I'd really like to get in on but I'd prefer to keep my business here if possible. Thoughts? I suppose it never hurts to ask. Just curious if anyone has done so with favorable results.
    What do you have to lose? Except its Sunday. Not sure if anyone is there. (I can't remember ever calling on a Sunday).
  • gravitylabgravitylab Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 16
    Yeah...being a Sunday doesn't help. They don't have Sunday hours listed. Perhaps I'll shoot an email and keep my fingers crossed that someone is a crackberry addict...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    ...and if its the site im thinking of then that deal isnt that unreasonable. if not that deal then something that is at least in the same realm.

but as everyone else said, the worst they can say is no.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    yeah they can match the competitiors price..jeff did it for me before..but u need proof..like CI has a deal right now for a mazo(15) graycliff double espresso for 100 bucks...ccom can match that
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    yeah they can match the competitiors price..jeff did it for me before..but u need proof..like CI has a deal right now for a mazo(15) graycliff double espresso for 100 bucks...ccom can match that

yeah thats a good damn deal !
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    yeah it is but i still dont have any room for them lol
    I shot an email to the generic service address earlier with a screenshot of the competitors daily deal. I'll roll the dice and hope they honor it when they're back in action tomorrow.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    ccom will take care of you. they aren't going to answer the email on a Sunday (most likely) but tomorrow they'll get to you.
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    I never did it on a daily deal but tim knocked like 50 off a box for me and like 30 off another box on the same order. Ccom is the Sh*& just had to give him a link to the other place
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Tim has price matched and threw in shipping for me on more than one occassion, send them an email of the deal and ask.
    never got a reply today. kind of bummed about it. ill have to try and remember to make some time tomorrow to give a call over.
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    Just give us a call and give us the link. So long as we can verify and we have it in stock we will match the price.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Just give us a call and give us the link. So long as we can verify and we have it in stock we will match the price.
    I just sent you an email a few seconds ago regarding this very topic.
  • TheedgeTheedge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 316
    I had actually seen that gray cliff special as well. Andrew was kind enough to get 2 bundles coming for me.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Andrew Dzikoski:

From any site, or just your sister same warehouse sites??

Gotta give a public thanks to Andrew for taking care of the deal match. Cigar.com certainly has some quality customer service.