Home General Discussion

What to Smoke First?

Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
Here goes... You have three stiks you want to smoke on a Saturday evening. La Flor Dominicana Air Bender Guerrero, An Oliva Serie V Maduro (08), and a MOW Ruination. what would be your order of smoking? wich one would be first, second and third and why that order? Very interested to see what order you would use and why?

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    I'll go from least amount of body to most, so you won't burn out your palate in the beginning. So probably LFD first, then followed by either the V or Ruination.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i would go air bender first. it is as about as full as the V but its more complex so you will enjoy that more on a clean palate. of course the V is next then the Ruination (the fullest body)

BTW, good luck standing after that.

eat before you smoke.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    Believe me that is my initial worry!! After my first Ruination and Air Bender separately...either of these alone has the potential to make standing a bit uneasy... Maybe I will be able to get through two but not all three.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I would almost advise against tripling up on these three sticks. Unless, you spread them out over the day, you run the risk of burning out your palette. By the time you get to the third stick, everything starts to taste the same.

I'd go with two of these....... The Oliva V first, then the MOW.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    yeah... that sounds like a somewhat bad idea... split the up over 2 days... you'd hate to some 3 beauties and end up regretting it
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    kuzi16:
    i would go air bender first. it is as about as full as the V but its more complex so you will enjoy that more on a clean palate. of course the V is next then the Ruination (the fullest body)

BTW, good luck standing after that.

eat before you smoke.
    I was thinking the same exact thing! Don't smoke alone, you will need help standing! lol
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    If it were me, I'd go Airbender, Ruination, V maduro. The '08 Serie V maduro always hits me very hard, to me it's one of the most full bodied cigars I've had, especially in the second half.