Home General Discussion

full humidor

Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
anyone else have this problem!
lol...its only been 6 months or so on here, and yet I have hit around 200 cigars with more coming on the way, one 300 count so packed its getting dangerous to open and close! lol. One 20 count packed, and another 20 count filling up.
My wine cooler will officially hold humidity at 70% so I am officially building the shelves this weekend for it and going to see if i can put it to use!

Comments

• One2gofstOne2gofst Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 583
    No room for sticks? That is not a problem of too many sticks. It is merely a problem of not having a big enough humidor! ;)
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    One2gofst:
    No room for sticks? That is not a problem of too many sticks. It is merely a problem of not having a big enough humidor! ;)
    +1 but you know if you have no space I can hold some for ya Sir.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    I had that problem from time to time until my wife started smoking with me. Now it seems to be the opposite problem!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    I currently have a 75 sticks packed into a "100 ct" humidor, 20 in a 20ct, 20 in Ccom baggies with cedar strips and humipacks, and 15 or so in a cigar jar. I am bursting at the seams as is, and all I want to buy are boxes full. FML!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    My first 6 months on this forum had me in the same place. I have recently stopped purchasing "everyday" cigars", only purchasing "special" cigars, and I've started trading out sticks I found I didn't enjoy. After next week, I should almost be at the point where every cigar in my appr. 300 cigar collection is one I really love. It will be a bit scary at first!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    i wish i had that problem, i only have a small humi and i've filled it once but i just don't spend the money anymore. i have been cut back by my wife to a stick a week so.......
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    dennisking:
    i wish i had that problem, i only have a small humi and i've filled it once but i just don't spend the money anymore. i have been cut back by my wife to a stick a week so.......
    Suuuuck man. *makes whiplash sound
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    seriously. i could go for a LHCOF or Diesel right about now. something with that wondrous PA Broadleaf. can't though. not til either tomorrow or Saturday night
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    dam sorry to hear that....I dont mind to many, and when I do they are dd or jeff j hooks me up pretty good...weekend box deals are the best in my opinion! lol
    well someone said(wont name names) they were sending me a awesome 300ct humi but he kinda fell off the forums here(I hope he is ok and all is well of course)
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    anyone else have this problem!
    lol...its only been 6 months or so on here, and yet I have hit around 200 cigars with more coming on the way, one 300 count so packed its getting dangerous to open and close! lol. One 20 count packed, and another 20 count filling up.
    My wine cooler will officially hold humidity at 70% so I am officially building the shelves this weekend for it and going to see if i can put it to use!
    ANYONE else have that problem?

Brother, EVERYONE here has that problem at one time or another! LOL I would offer you the two words of advice Cabinetmaker gives at times like this - SMOKE MORE! :-D
    lol...yeah well im starting to train for a marathon run end of october so starting monday im limited to 3 sticks a week gents! lol..thats only until then, then its back to 7...
    sniper, you hear that, is that a bird, a plane, or a bomb? oh shiznit, run for cover!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    lol...yeah well im starting to train for a marathon run end of october so starting monday im limited to 3 sticks a week gents! lol..thats only until then, then its back to 7...
    sniper, you hear that, is that a bird, a plane, or a bomb? oh shiznit, run for cover!
    AWWWWWW schniznit! Every time I stick my head up - aint y'all ever gonna forgive me? LMAO!!
    I really hope you enjoy this bomb...it comes from the heart....lol and wallet! lol...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    TatuajeVI:
    My first 6 months on this forum had me in the same place. I have recently stopped purchasing "everyday" cigars", only purchasing "special" cigars, and I've started trading out sticks I found I didn't enjoy. After next week, I should almost be at the point where every cigar in my appr. 300 cigar collection is one I really love. It will be a bit scary at first!
    thats the way to do it.
    im there. i have a hard time picking a cigar because every cigar in there at one point would have been a "special occasion" cigar.
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    kuzi16:
    TatuajeVI:
    thats the way to do it.
    im there. i have a hard time picking a cigar because every cigar in there at one point would have been a "special occasion" cigar.
    LOL Life is a special occasion thats why I am trying to make even my everyday cigars great because You never know when the 97 yr old is going to hit the gas instead of the brake and your widow gives your well intentioned special occation cigars to her next man! :)
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    cooch36:
    kuzi16:
    TatuajeVI:
    thats the way to do it.
    LOL Life is a special occasion thats why I am trying to make even my everyday cigars great because You never know when the 97 yr old is going to hit the gas instead of the brake and your widow gives your well intentioned special occation cigars to her next man! :)
    Indeed this is a beautiful thing all i have too is special occasion cigars and things I have not yet tried except for a few go to smokes that I love
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I just end up building a bigger humidor...
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    cabbie let me know when you are "upgrading" again, I'll take the old one
    im sure many guys would jump on his old humidors
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    I have a 150 count el rey humi..its fulll to the top... now i bought a 200 count from a friend....i have about 15 sticks in there now....gotta fill it up....lol
    well im building a winadoor this weekend or on monday which i hope will hold a lot and then ill have my 300ct, plus 2 20 counts as well...one is for my flavored sticks lol....and sooner or later one day ill build my bar which will hold around 1000 sticks or so plus some booze
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    a bar?....very nice....1000 count ....even nicer..you def have to post the pics......have a great weekend stav