Home General Discussion

Milestone......

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
With the addition of 5 Nub Cain maduro's today I have officially hit 200 sticks. I know its not a biggie to most, but last year at this time I had 2 sticks. I only smoke 1-2 sticks a week to it will take a while to put even a dent in the old humi. Damn I enjoy this hobby!

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    congrats bro! I'm halfway there and its been 6 months, so I'm on pace with ya...lol
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    im not sure how many i have on hand... but im about to buy a box here in a minute. so.... yeah.

congrats.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Congratulations. After a while I swear they start multipling like rabbits in the humi. I don't remember buying all the sticks in my humi but there they are, LOL.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    bandyt09:
    Congratulations. After a while I swear they start multipling like rabbits in the humi. I don't remember buying all the sticks in my humi but there they are, LOL.
    Thats funny, cause my wife said the exact same thing..."what are they, rabbits? they are multiplying in there!"....lol....
  • StihlheadStihlhead Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 19
    I might be in trouble lol. I have been doing this for about 2 months and am sitting on about 140ish sticks and I smoke between 5 -15 sticks a week.......
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 583
    It is an individual thing, how many sticks you keep on hand. That said, if I could choose I would rather have a humidor with a low number of sticks I really like rather than a full one of sticks that I could take or leave or worse, don't want. Congrats on the milestone.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    firetruckguy:
    With the addition of 5 Nub Cain maduro's today I have officially hit 200 sticks. I know its not a biggie to most, but last year at this time I had 2 sticks. I only smoke 1-2 sticks a week to it will take a while to put even a dent in the old humi. Damn I enjoy this hobby!
    Congrats to both you AND Zebra! Have you two started saving for the inevitable new humidor purchase yet? :-D
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    The Sniper:
    firetruckguy:
    Congrats to both you AND Zebra! Have you two started saving for the inevitable new humidor purchase yet? :-D

Pretty cool thing is that the humi I got last year said it would hold 200 sticks, and ill be a sumbidch.........It does! In fact, I can get about 20 more in it befor said humi is close to overflowing. I do have 2 extra humi's waiting for the next years haul. Thanks all, I hope to get a few extra sticks in next week on vacation.