Home General Discussion

Waiting for new humi!

cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
I'm waiting on my new humi due between 10-2. Its a tower I'm like a little school boy. I cannot wait any longer. Here is the link http://www.premiumhumidors.com/shop/humidors/tower-humidors/3000-cigar-humidor-tower-oak-2.html

Comments

• rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Man, when I saw that a it almost gave me a woody. That looks like the Sh1t.
    Post pics once its up and running.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Beautiful, grats sir.
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    Buying it took a while filling will take a lifetime!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Congrats man! That's freaking awesome!!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    cooch36:
    i give you 6 months.... tops.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    congrats brother....i want one of thuse but my house would get to warm for it...thats why im going to use a vinotemp winecooler
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    I've been looking at buying one of these! Hopefully I will someday, congrats though man, post up pics when its all settled in!
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    AWESOME. I NEARLY BOUGHT THAT BUT MY FIL wanted to make the in wall unit for me. i went 24wx4 ft l x 12 in deep. made out of oak..... will be finished in a few weeks lets see pics
    fuentejps:
    AWESOME. I NEARLY BOUGHT THAT BUT MY FIL wanted to make the in wall unit for me. i went 24wx4 ft l x 12 in deep. made out of oak..... will be finished in a few weeks lets see pics
    Love to see when its done post pic's!
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    cooch36:
    fuentejps:
    Love to see when its done post pic's!
    absolutely, will do.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    kuzi16:
    cooch36:
    Yeah I'm with Kuzi..
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    phobicsquirrel:
    kuzi16:
    cooch36:
    Yeah I'm with Kuzi..
    But man, what a great six months that's going to be.
    It here and now it smells like sex in my house I told my girl it was consentual!
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    kuzi16:
    cooch36:
    +1 and that IS a sweet looking tower!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    This thread needs some pics. 600 bucks is actually not bad at all. One of these days I'm going to have to look into something like that. Congrats on the purchase. That's going to be fun to fill up.
    I'll take some oics in a few minutes i put it all together its very solid shelves are 3/4" solid ceder with trays im very happy. I am a contractor and couldn't build one for this price and construction.How do i inport pic's?
  • chrisd56chrisd56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 77
    That looks great!! if i ever got that i would be so obsessed to fill it i would go broke!!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    cant wait to see the pics!!!!!
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    cooch36:
    I'm waiting on my new humi due between 10-2. Its a tower I'm like a little school boy. I cannot wait any longer. Here is the link http://www.premiumhumidors.com/shop/humidors/tower-humidors/3000-cigar-humidor-tower-oak-2.html
    Freakin' Sweet Dude! I would love one of those.. Enjoy...
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    That's awesome, I can't wait for the day I am able to buy a nice cabinet humi. It's going to be so much fun filling it up...the aroma of that humi is going to be fantastic.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    PICS! PICS! WE WANT PICS! :-)
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Where's the pics??
    need to down load program on computer for my didgital cam to get pic's on here be a few more days. And ya I've been out of control buying gar's to fill it in the last wk my coolidor has not an inch of room. Just picked up 4 opus prefection x , 1 xxx, 2 padron 26, 2 padron 64, and a lot more to many to list, i must stop about 100 gar's just this wk alone! Will get pic's when seasoned and filled mid next wk. If thats ok!
    Krieg:
    That's awesome, I can't wait for the day I am able to buy a nice cabinet humi. It's going to be so much fun filling it up...the aroma of that humi is going to be fantastic.
    When the truck driver brought the humi to the tale of the trailer I could smell the cedar it was insane. now my hole house smells of cedar its creeping upstairs everywhere. I walked it the door after work today and got hit with the sweet smell. And its in another room hope it stays!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    cooch36:
    Krieg:
    When the truck driver brought the humi to the tale of the trailer I could smell the cedar it was insane. now my hole house smells of cedar its creeping upstairs everywhere. I walked it the door after work today and got hit with the sweet smell. And its in another room hope it stays!
    Where are you keeping it? Are you happy so far with this purchase? I'm getting one this week but don't know exactly what I want.....I guess I shouldn't hijack your thread but anyone who can help me pick one out or suggestions would be rewarded. Thanks
    Sandman1am:
    cooch36:
    Krieg:
    Where are you keeping it? Are you happy so far with this purchase? I'm getting one this week but don't know exactly what I want.....I guess I shouldn't hijack your thread but anyone who can help me pick one out or suggestions would be rewarded. Thanks
    All good bro so far i really like the tower build quality is very nice after really looking at it shelves appear to be 3/4 mdf with ceder lam. drawers are 1/4 " cedar. Seams tightly sealed very attractive. Don't know what the eight inch round hole is between cabinet and topper of cabinet, It's baffleing me. I've been looking for months and checked out a few and this one fit me, I like the display ability and the drawers for long term aging. I have 2 Sep BBQS today but when they are done I'll try to get the pics up.
    here is the link to pics when i find out how to post the pics i will Photobucket.