Home General Discussion

Cigar of the Month Club

Comments

• ScramblerScrambler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 746
    I really need to sign up for the club. Every month when I see the list of what people receive, I think "Dang, I wish I had signed up last month so I got that", knowing that with the intro Ghurka offer I'll still have a month to wait before I get the goodies you all get.

(Not that I won't be excited about the Ghurkas, just that I know I'll be missing out on some other awesome stuff too.)
  • gott.des.feuergott.des.feuer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 136
    Watcha waiting for then? Go go go!

No seriously, if you have eclectic taste in cigars, are otherwise looking to broaden your horizons, or even just looking for a good deal on some good cigars, join the club. I'm sure most people on here will tell you that you won't regret it.

Besides, 10% off on everything else you buy!
  • ScramblerScrambler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 746
    Alright, I finally did it. I'm now a member of the COTMC.
  • pilot711pilot711 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 176
    Scrambler:
    Alright, I finally did it. I'm now a member of the COTMC.
    Way to go!
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Nice! The first month is one hell of a deal. I'm not even a big gurkha fan and I was stoked about that. Still waiting on month 2 to come in.
    Got my 2nd Cigar of the Month Club Order this Morning. NICE!!! I need to read the newsletter to find out what all these guys have in common but an ITC 10th, a Park Avenue, RP Double Maduro, Man O'War and I don't remember the fifth right now but it was a hell of a month!
  • sdipsdip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406

Think the 5th was a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet

It was sdip. Pretty damn good COTM IMO
  • sdipsdip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Agree - real interested in trying the Man O War and I have not tried the Park Avenue yet. Love the Sol Cubano and have the other two resting in my humi. This is my first regular month - so eager to get it going.
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    Sounds like a good one. I kinda hate to miss it. My sign-up bonus came mid-June, so I guess no COTM for me this month.

Instead of calling it a sign-up bonus, they should call it what it really is: your first month's COTM shipment.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    madurofan:
    Got my 2nd Cigar of the Month Club Order this Morning. NICE!!! I need to read the newsletter to find out what all these guys have in common but an ITC 10th, a Park Avenue, RP Double Maduro, Man O'War and I don't remember the fifth right now but it was a hell of a month!
    With the theme this month of Esteli favorites we have Rocky Patel featured twice once with the fusion and once with the Indian tabac, and the Gurkhs..Heads up battle and five different wrappers... this will be a nice sampleing month for me since I currently have only one of the featured brand in my humidor.
    Yea I sat down and read the newsletter last night while enjoying a 5 Vegas Classic torpedo. Due to another shipping snafu I received two of this COTM and I'm not complaining :D.
  • pilot711pilot711 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 176
    Agreed. Very good monthly selection.
    madurofan:
    Yea I sat down and read the newsletter last night while enjoying a 5 Vegas Classic torpedo. Due to another shipping snafu I received two of this COTM and I'm not complaining :D.
    They seem to be having problems with their shipping department. I've had 2 snafus in less than a month.
    I was told they have a whole new computer system and they're all still figuring it out. They've been excellent in taking care of my issues though they've been more than willing to make up for it. How about for you?
    The first one, they comp'ed me with a fiver of the ccom Purple Labels. The second one, they refunded my shipping cost.
    Nice. Lets just say they double shipped and double charge me a couple times now and made it well worth it for me to keep em.
    Hey urbi, See, the good folks at C.com really do aim to please..How you doin' today ?
    kaspera79:
    Hey urbi, See, the good folks at C.com really do aim to please..How you doin' today ?
    Aside from being peripherally involved in some office drama, I'm excellent. And you?
    urbino:
    kaspera79:
    Aside from being peripherally involved in some office drama, I'm excellent. And you?
    Brother , If I was any better I'd have to be twins...
    Now that's good.
  • HexnutHexnut Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    I want a cigar of the week club.
  • MaduroScottMaduroScott Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    You guys describing the previous months made up my mind. I just ordered my membership in the cotm club. I'm looking forward to those Gurkhas too, since I like them. The free humidor is pretty sweet too.
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    Hexnut:
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046

dutyje:
    Hexnut:

LMAO, well I signed up twice, that almost counts.

More seriously though, I am waiting for my first order from the COTMC to arrive. I also just ordered the Friday Special Super Premium Ashtry Special.

Some of these will be put away for future trading, some will be aged and of course some will be sacrificed to the gods Big Smile [:D]

laker1963:

dutyje:
    Hexnut:

LMAO, well I signed up twice, that almost counts.

More seriously though, I am waiting for my first order from the COTMC to arrive. I also just ordered the Friday Special Super Premium Ashtry Special.

Some of these will be put away for future trading, some will be aged and of course some will be sacrificed to the gods Big Smile [:D]

Hey laker, I got in on that one too. Love the RP92's and the Titans the others will be a bonus. Bad news the package will be on backorder.. I guess a lot of others got in on this one too...
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    NOOOoooooo!! It wasn't mentioned that they were back ordered when I placed my order, so maybe I was one of the lucky ones! Please don't burst my bubble...I am clinging to that hope! LMAO
    laker1963:
    NOOOoooooo!! It wasn't mentioned that they were back ordered when I placed my order, so maybe I was one of the lucky ones! Please don't burst my bubble...I am clinging to that hope! LMAO
    I got an E-Mail from C.com breaking the news. That's okay I guess, I have things to smoke 'till they show up, I was going to age this bunch anyway.
  • bocardsbocards Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 32
    New here, recently had a snafu with my first order, which also included COTMC. Juan really fixed it for me when I called, and in fact next day shipped it with some bonus smokes. I dunno if there is a new system or not, but the customer service department really stepped up when there was a problem, cudos to cigar.com !
    bocards:
    New here, recently had a snafu with my first order, which also included COTMC. Juan really fixed it for me when I called, and in fact next day shipped it with some bonus smokes. I dunno if there is a new system or not, but the customer service department really stepped up when there was a problem, cudos to cigar.com !
    They're good for that. I've had issues with every order I've placed but so far they've made up for it.