Home Non Cigar Related

Team Fortress 2

xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
Well, I saw the CoD, MW, and RDD threads, so I figure I'll start one about Team Fortress 2 - anyone play? Favorite class/maps?

Comments

• GentlemanGentleman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    I used to play as Spy a ton cause it takes the most skill imo. Recently I've been playing Medic because it seems no one wants to play them and they help the team a lot.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Spy was my first, and is still one of my favorite classes! Lately though I've been getting more into the Soldier - his rocket jumps and sheer power are pretty fun to play around with. Though with the new engineer update, I've been getting in some good time with the Wrangler (kinda situational since it makes you Sniper bait though).

Anyway, I usually enjoy Badwater, Harvest, Upwards, or Thunder Mountain since they seem to be some of the most balanced maps out there.
  • RippRipp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 125
    Ahhhh I love me some TF2.. Sniper is the best way to go.
  • turn_keyturn_key Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 90
    Hells yeah!

Used to play TFC religiously. I was in several clans and competed in STA and OGL. We owned on Badlands. Offense Medic and Defense/Offense Soldier. I play TF2 with a few guys now but nothing serious. I still like Sol but like HW more now.

[toj.cc]turn_key-TPF-
  • RippRipp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 125
    should we turn this into what server or steam ID?
    meh, whatever you guys want. TF2 is the only multiplayer game I have registered on Steam (Orange box), so my TF2 name is Vel
  • LeftFiveLeftFive Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 181
    I play Pyro and Heavy the most, but I'll switch to whatever our team needs or easiest to kill the guy who's dominating me.
    Speaking of, TF2's updating as I'm typing this. Liquidshorts on Steam.
    If anyone else has steam post your id so we can find each other.

I just searched and there are a few cigar groups registered on steam. It's amazing how cigars bring people together!
    Hey turn_key, I tried registering you as [toj.cc]turn_key-TPF- , but it doesn't show your name. Already sent an invite to LeftFive/LiquidShorts
    xmacro:
    Hey turn_key, I tried registering you as [toj.cc]turn_key-TPF- , but it doesn't show your name. Already sent an invite to LeftFive/LiquidShorts

Just try turn_key or you can go to my page and add me there. In steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/turn_key
    ok, got ya added.
  • LeftFiveLeftFive Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 181
    doh, I had a few mystery invites that I ignored because I have the memory of a squash. I think I re-invited you both.