Home General Discussion

Quick Smoke

surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
Hey I'm looking for a decent cigar that's a bit smaller, that could be smoked in under a half hour, and doesn't taste like dirty as.s. Thanks guys.

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Have you tried some of the small Romeo y Julieta cigars? They come in tins of 10, I think, but they're quickies for the cigar lover. There's also some Cohiba pequenos, but I dunno how long those last. They kinda look like little twigs.

EDIT: Can't seem to find them on here, but they cared it in the PX on base at Goodfellow AFB. Maybe in a B&M? They're machine made R y J, but I hear they're still good.
  • docedwardsdocedwards Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 319
    Maybe the CAO Gold Karats or the 5 Vegas Gold Nuggets.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    docedwards:
    Maybe the CAO Gold Karats or the 5 Vegas Gold Nuggets.
    Yeah. The nuggets and the smaller 5 Vegas stuff should be good too. That and the 5 Vegas A Anomaly. About 4 inches long and around a 44 ring gauge? EDIT: Also, if you're a big fan of Padilla, try out the Padilla Dominus perla size. If you're a Padron fan, get the cortico or the delicios
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    CAO Brazilla mini-cigars are tasty! So are the LFDs - woah baby are those fabulous! 30-45 minutes and packed full of flavor!

I know this is a bit off the reservation, but a pipe and some good pipe tobacco is a great short smoke. You can enjoy it for a few minutes or stay a few hours. Pipe tobacco is so dang cheap, if you have to run, who cares? Dump it out and put new stuff in later!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Olivia G Special G I think it's 3.7 x 48 I've had a couple they burn good and "smoke" somewhat fast.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    J Fuego Origen Originals are a fantastic "quick" smoke, they still take me 45 minutes or so, but I suppose you could put one away in 30 without killing the smoke.
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    montecristo white prontos are good also RP vintage has a tins in the 90 or 92 if you like macanudo the ascots are good the problem with tins is looking at a 4x30 smoke amd thinking I just paid a dollor for this I should of just paid 2 for the regular size smoke and threw out what I did't want
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    TatuajeVI:
    CAO Brazilla mini-cigars are tasty! So are the LFDs - woah baby are those fabulous! 30-45 minutes and packed full of flavor!

I know this is a bit off the reservation, but a pipe and some good pipe tobacco is a great short smoke. You can enjoy it for a few minutes or stay a few hours. Pipe tobacco is so dang cheap, if you have to run, who cares? Dump it out and put new stuff in later!
    I've been thinking about starting on a pipe for about a year now.
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    TatuajeVI:

I've been thinking about starting on a pipe for about a year now.
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte Pamplona.