Home General Discussion

Cape Cod

docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
So a bunch of my cousins, and my brother and I are renting a cottage on Cape Cod from the 17th-24th, and I was wondering... any good B&Ms there? Any BOTLS there? Anything I absolutely need to do while I'm there? For now my plans consist of eating, drinking, smoking, and relaxing... but I want to do some stuff. Anyone know anything about this place?

Comments

• Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    I've heard this place is pretty decent, though I haven't been there.

Puff the Magic
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Haha, you are leaving the day before I get there! I will be there from the 25th-the end of the week.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    docbp87:
    So a bunch of my cousins, and my brother and I are renting a cottage on Cape Cod from the 17th-24th, and I was wondering... any good B&Ms there? Any BOTLS there? Anything I absolutely need to do while I'm there? For now my plans consist of eating, drinking, smoking, and relaxing... but I want to do some stuff. Anyone know anything about this place?
    I'm about an hour from there in Clinton, MA. I am off that entire week as well and have NO plans, at all. I'd be glad to meet up somewhere. The only B&Ms I know of are in Boston though. I can definitely ask around the guys at work on Monday and find out. I've only been in Boston a year and a half, so not so sure about what's on the Cape.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Rob1110:
    I've heard this place is pretty decent, though I haven't been there.

Puff the Magic
    place looks good from the site.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    docbp87:
    Where on "The Cape"?? (Just came back from there (Mashpee) today.) I fish a lot down there.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    KCW:
    docbp87:
    Where on "The Cape"?? (Just came back from there (Mashpee) today.) I fish a lot down there.

Im pretty sure that the is a Brendans Smoke shop down there on the upper end of the cape.
  • AdcuriumAdcurium Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 170
    I'm just a hop skip and jump away in Newport County, RI. Hope the weather over your way is as awesome as it has been here!
    Fourtotheflush:
    KCW:
    docbp87:

Im pretty sure that the is a Brendans Smoke shop down there on the upper end of the cape.
    I beleive its Brennan's and the closest one is in Pembroke and/ or Plymouth (not on "The Cape"). Depending on where on the cape there are a few B&M's
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    I will be in Truro.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Eastham? Easton? Something like that is where we are staying.
    docbp87:
    Eastham? Easton? Something like that is where we are staying.
    Thats fairly close to Harwich. I would look around Harwich.
    Thanks for the replies guys. Now, to fill the Herf a dor...
    Packed, and ready to go. Flight is bright and early. Just filled the Herf a Dor:
    Opus X Reserva D'Chateau
    LFD Air Bender
    Tat Noella
    Tat Havana VI
    Tat Verocru Tubo
    Gurkha Centurian
    2 Indian Tabac Super Fuertes (for my brother)
    3 Gonzalez y Martinez "Columbia Restaurant exclusives" (for anyone that wants a smoke)

Stoked about taking my first paid vacation ever, and spending it in New England smoking and drinking and relaxing. Thanks for the replies dudes, will definitely be heading over to Puff The Magic.
    I think you're going to have some nice weather!