Home General Discussion

Got to visit Xikar today

jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
Today I got the chance to visit the Xikar Headquarters in Kansas City. I will be doing a kind of behind the scenes write up on my visit. They have some really incredible things coming up. I got to see many things they had in the works and I was impressed and excited. Unfortunately I cannot give details or pictures of what they are working on. I do have some general information that I can and will share.

When I am finished writing it I will post a link here for you all. There will be a few general pictures in it but no future product pictures. I had such a good time and am proud to have such a wonderful company in my home town. I didn't want to leave. Stay tuned.

Comments

• bigbgballzbigbgballz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    Cant wait, hurry up please !
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    jsnake:
    Today I got the chance to visit the Xikar Headquarters in Kansas City. I will be doing a kind of behind the scenes write up on my visit. They have some really incredible things coming up. I got to see many things they had in the works and I was impressed and excited. Unfortunately I cannot give details or pictures of what they are working on. I do have some general information that I can and will share.

When I am finished writing it I will post a link here for you all. There will be a few general pictures in it but no future product pictures. I had such a good time and am proud to have such a wonderful company in my home town. I didn't want to leave. Stay tuned.
    How did u get to visit them? Do they offer tours or something?
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    They are a Kansas City based company and since I am doing cigar reviews I was invited to visit. I live in KC.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    sweet. im a Xikar whore.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I didn't want to leave. They are working on some really cool stuff you will all like. I wanted to take pictures to share but they are not ready to reveal the new stuff yet. Going to try to have my write up on the visit done this weekend. My purpose in visiting was to give everyone a behind the scenes look at a great cigar company. Since I live in KC and they are headquartered in KC it worked out perfectly. I got to meet all the important players and I made some new friends. It was exciting and I feel honored and lucky to have had the opportunity to visit.