Home General Discussion

Under Rated Smoke

Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
Anyone who has not tried one needs to check out the Augusto Reyes Nativo. It is a Dominican Puro. I remember when they first came out about 3 years ago I enjoyed them but have not revisited one before tonight. When they first hit the market they were pricey... about $10 to $12 a stick. They have all but been discontinued and you can pick them up now on the cheap ($60 a box of 20). We dont have them in our brands list but if you call we still have some and we will get them back online next week for sure. Anyone looking for a nice, fuller bodied everyday cigar should pick some up.

Comments

• bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    Have these cigars that you just now revisited still left over from 3 years ago?? I.E. do they have 3 years of age on them now?

• JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Once they hit the site I would definitely be interested in checking them out. Especially if they have 3 years of age =).
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    JSaint:
    Once they hit the site I would definitely be interested in checking them out. Especially if they have 3 years of age =).
    +1 especially if it hits the site after payday :)
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    bacon.jay:
    Have these cigars that you just now revisited still left over from 3 years ago?? I.E. do they have 3 years of age on them now?

I wish. I did not bring them on for sale because I thought the price was too high. The cigar I smoked was a sample from the vendor when they were first released. I brought them on when they were closing it out about a year ago.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    I got the Nativo as part of a COTM package from another site a few months ago. Decent smoke, but certainly not worth the $12 price tag.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Maybe something we might see as a DD Alex?
  • babsdpubabsdpu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 143
    Nativo is one of my faves. Exactly what a Dominican cigar should taste like. I'd love to see them on a DD.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Alex, thanks for the information. I have a box of the Corona's that's been sitting in humi for a year now. Maybe it's time to open that sucker up and try one or two....................
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    bandyt09:
    Alex, thanks for the information. I have a box of the Corona's that's been sitting in humi for a year now. Maybe it's time to open that sucker up and try one or two....................

Please do and review!

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555

Am I missing something??

I see NOTING -- Col Klink here --

On your site that is.

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Fourtotheflush:

Am I missing something??

On your site that is.

Yeah, he said call for the details. They will not be on the site until next week.
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    I got a sampler pack of 20 sticks for $40 bucks. I like them all. I'm smoking a Criollo right now. Might be something you guys who like medium smokes, should jump on.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    i got a box of the AR Nativo Belicosos coming this coming friday...
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 682
    Fourtotheflush:

Am I missing something??

On your site that is.

That was Sgt Schulz image

Still one of my all time favorite shows :D
  • slt5103slt5103 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3
    Now that you mention it...! I just smoked one of these last week. It kept me company during the afternoon of a brick-work job. It was a very nice smoke; it has been sitting in my humi for about a year. I picked it out because the space was needed. It was a pleasant surprise. From what I can remember: it had a very smooth, creamy start to it with copious smoke. Through the mid-section, it had cedar notes with some almost musk-like hints. Getting down to the end, there was a definite turn to a medium-strong essence of pepper. It was a solid 3.5 out of 5. I'd smoke another one.