Home General Discussion

Smoke for the birth of my son

jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
I will be expecting my second son on the 10th of august I was looking for a good smoke the best I have now are stradivarius, macanudo vintage 1997, partagas limited reserve, and cohiba (not isom) but I am willing to buy something special

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    god of fire bro...gota do it...or camacho pre embargo...kelly had a awesome deal here not to long ago im sure she will hook u up with
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I smoked one of those Macanudo Vintage 1997 a couple weeks ago and was very impressed with it. If you want a super smooth, mild yet tasty cigar, I'd say go with that or the Stradivarius, which is another really good mild cigar imo. Personally, I don't think you can go wrong with whatever you choose. Congrats on your new addition.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    When my 2nd son was born back on June 7th, I smoked a Padron Family Reserve 45th Anniversary. Bought a box of them for that occasion specifically, and worth every penny.
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 410
    I know it sounds corny but I smoked a My Father No.1 on fathers day and loved it. Its not priced that high and I think well worth the price.
  • babsdpubabsdpu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 143
    Dustin1981:
    I know it sounds corny but I smoked a My Father No.1 on fathers day and loved it. Its not priced that high and I think well worth the price.
    Not corny at all. I was gonna suggest a My Father or Perdomo Patriarch. Call me sentimental...
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Definitely back the God of Fire recommendation. They don't need any additional age on them or anything.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    I have a God of Fire, Fuente Fuente Opus X, and 2 ISOM San Cristobals resting for the birth of my new girl. Not sure which one I will choose but it's a big deal so ya gotta go big on the smoke.
  • punkrawk_99punkrawk_99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 39
    Not sure which cigar yet, but my plan is to buy a box when my wife and I get pregnant and smoke one of the day they are born and on each birthday, leaving two left for the 18th when we could enjoy them together.
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    The night my son was born I smoked the toro size of a Perdomo Champagne. I certainly have much better cigars in my collection...I just happened to grab this one.

The day we brought him home from the hospital I smoked a Montecristo White Churchill.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    that is by far the sweetest, yet coolest idea i have seen from anyone here i have to admit...never thought of that at all...mind if i steal that from you my friend...Cuz im thinking like a box of GoF or camacho pre embargo if its going to be a celabratory stick once a year
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    For my daughter's birth, I purchased a box of ten of the Tatuaje Black Tubo. I'll smoke one every 6 months, since I don't think I can wait a year in between!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    TatuajeVI:
    For my daughter's birth, I purchased a box of ten of the Tatuaje Black Tubo. I'll smoke one every 6 months, since I don't think I can wait a year in between!
    So did you hold true to your word and not smoke any yet? Are you still waiting? Don't worry I will just count them when I come over next.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Sandman1am:
    TatuajeVI:
    So did you hold true to your word and not smoke any yet? Are you still waiting? Don't worry I will just count them when I come over next.
    Waiting on you, man.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    TatuajeVI:
    Sandman1am:
    TatuajeVI:
    Waiting on you, man.
    What are you doing today or tomo?......I will just text you