Home General Discussion

CCOM House Blends

jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
Okay, I've completed my trial of all 7 of CCOM's house blends. They're all quite good but, IMHO, the top 3 are the Red, Brazilian, and Cuban, in that order. I'm glad you guys talked me into trying 'em. I now have a fallback choice for an everyday smoke.

Marty

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    The house blends are great everyday smokes, yes. But have you tried the Padilla Hybrid? It's 3.33 for a single, but 39.99 for 20 (pm me for details on lower price if you're interested, though).

It's mild to medium in body. If I remember correctly, the wrapper leaf is a cross-hybrid of habano and connie. The filler is Peruvian, Nicaraguan, and Dominican. Tasted like wood, gentle spices, and cinnamon. Great for everyday smoking.

Also, another everyday smoke that's cheap is the Gurkha Cuban Legacy and 5 Vegas Gold (or Classic).
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Yeah can't go wrong with the house blends. Definetly every day smokes. My favorites are Brazilian Cuban and purple.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Personally, the Brazilian, Cuban, and Cameroon are my favorites. I'm a bigggg lover of Cameroon wrapper though.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    My top three are the Brazilian, Cuban, and Blue Label, in that order.

• Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Brazilian is my top also. However, we have an 8th addition to the line coming later this summer called "Sun Grown Label". It will most likely be the final blend as we pretty much have everything represented. It has a dominican filler and the wrapper is Sumatra Ecuador Sun Grown. Will be a bit stronger than the other lines.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Alex Svenson:
    Brazilian is my top also. However, we have an 8th addition to the line coming later this summer called "Sun Grown Label". It will most likely be the final blend as we pretty much have everything represented. It has a dominican filler and the wrapper is Sumatra Ecuador Sun Grown. Will be a bit stronger than the other lines.
    Sounds so good I can taste it now.....only bad part is that I'm on a cigar spending hault!!! Someone buy some so I can trade you for a few and try these out.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    jlmarta:
    Okay, I've completed my trial of all 7 of CCOM's house blends. They're all quite good but, IMHO, the top 3 are the Red, Brazilian, and Cuban, in that order. I'm glad you guys talked me into trying 'em. I now have a fallback choice for an everyday smoke.

Marty

I would have to say the Red and Brazilian are also my two favorites also.
    Alex Svenson:
    Will we see a daily deal on these ??
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Alex Svenson:
    Give me now!!! :-)
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Krieg:
    Alex Svenson:
    Once they come in yes.
  • ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    A DD on Ccom house blends would be somethinh I just couldnt pass up on... I mean , they are excellent quality sticks IMHO and are only about 2.50 per stick... So would the DD price be like 5.95 for a 5 pack :):):):)
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    heck it doesn't have to be a 5 p[ack lets go for 10 or a box ^_^ or a mixed box that would rock I'm not crazy about the Cameroon's but I generally dislike Cameroon's in general.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    Kelly just hooked me up with a deal so I have some of the Cuban label and Corojo labels on the way.
    Alex Svenson:
    Krieg:
    Alex Svenson:
    Once they come in yes.
    Great, can't wait. Thanks